Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Diablo 3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

Level 70 (87 Paragon) Demon Hunter and tearing through master difficulty... Just need a little more something for torment. If anyone wants to power level doing rifts and bounties then add me on Xbox One.

GT: Aeghnor

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Aeghnor wrote: »
    Level 70 (87 Paragon) Demon Hunter and tearing through master difficulty... Just need a little more something for torment. If anyone wants to power level doing rifts and bounties then add me on Xbox One.

GT: Aeghnor

At that paragon level you should be well able for T1 or T2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

Dcully wrote: »

I am able to do T1 but a bit too slow for my liking. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Not really... depends how much farming hes done since dinging 70.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Started on expert and beat Act 4 now on to the new stuff, at lvl 57 now and just noticed I can bump the difficulty up to master so I will. Love the new areas. There seem to be loads more events to be done here and the xp even from simple ones is insane, 1.5million for clearing out a basement mob and 1 elite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,553 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Those enemies that drop into your game after killing another player and then level up to continue the slaughter are like getting kicked in the face, I was in a was party that were doing well but that thing drops in and you barely have time to see it's name (shows who it killed last).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whenever I try to join a friends game or I invite a friend,I or they get disconnected,this happen to anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Can anyone tell me what the globe thing is on the bottom left of the UI?

Whenever I try to join a friends game or I invite a friend,I or they get disconnected,this happen to anyone else?

Works fine for me, but I've quit out (as host) a few times with randomers and I assume they've done the same when the host migrates. So it's hard to get a sense of it as if it's random disconnects or what.

Found a sword called Monster Hunter that looks like a the one from Monster hunter, and a Hammer called Odyns son.

Can anyone tell me what the globe thing is on the bottom left of the UI?

Rage/Mana for spells and special attacks

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    Rage/Mana for spells and special attacks

I thought that was just a cool down period on the different skills mapped to the buttons.

I thought that was just a cool down period on the different skills mapped to the buttons.

No those have their own indicators, you will see the cool down circle the buttons on the bottom left when you use a skill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I exported my save data from 360 and got a message about my heroes waiting for me in westmarch etc etc.
    When i boot up on ps4 it says no save data found even though both my accounts are linked to battle.net.
    Has anyone got around this issue yet or do i just have to start again??

If i want to even try again to check the servers it will delete everything iv done so far on the ps4, if i do that i still might not get my old save back so im left with nothing. Its bad form on blizzards part considering this was the reason many people bought D3 again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Decided to try master difficulty on level 40, not having problems with the mobs or elites but can't get those god damn treasure goblins before the disappear! :(

I'm really enjoying the game but Act I seems to be going in forever. This must be an extremely long game if the first act is indicative of the rest of the game.

I'm really enjoying the game but Act I seems to be going in forever. This must be an extremely long game if the first act is indicative of the rest of the game.

Only played the Beta so I thought it ended Act 1 with the Skeleton king.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Playing it story-wise is alot of fun :D

Each act is about 10-15 hours that way.

Then you complete it and start again...

..... and faceroll it in 2 hours

The "rewards" for crafting are misleading, you get all of them when you train your crafter but it makes it out like you're only going to get 1.

I'm nearly level 70 and haven't picked up a gift in the game since like level 20, whats up with that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Playing on the US servers on PC here. Servers going down at 3am PDT for the 2.1 patch finally!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Playing on the US servers on PC here. Servers going down at 3am PDT for the 2.1 patch finally!

Finally. Will get back to playing. Seems like that patch was on the PTS for years. Anyone planing to roll season character? Gonna start a HC one but not sure on which class, maybe DH or Crusader

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So 2.1 should be up today so? Nice one. I feel like some diablo 3 tonight.

I hit 70 last night and will be doing bounties on adventure mode expert/torment1 if anyone wants to join me on ps4; TEQUILASHOT360

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,752 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

lol i had to

Awesome game getting more awesome with every patch.
    I have 4 lvl 70s now ,two more @ lvl 62 and 24 paragon lvl 191.
    Im a casual player, always come and go from the game but always enjoy it immensely since they started to put real effort into the game.
    Its now a hell of a lot better now than release day,looking forward to new patch and seasons.
    I streamed some gameplay on twitch lastnight and got 35 live viewers :P i love my new connection :)

• Advertisement

Awesome game getting more awesome with every patch.
    I have 4 lvl 70s now ,two more @ lvl 62 and 24 paragon lvl 191.
    Im a casual player, always come and go from the game but always enjoy it immensely since they started to put real effort into the game.
    Its now a hell of a lot better now than release day,looking forward to new patch and seasons.
    I streamed some gameplay on twitch lastnight and got 35 live viewers :P i love my new connection :)

Diablo 3 is awesome and next patch will dial awesome to 11. Its a shame that people forget that Diablo 2 became really good only very late in its life with Lod and 1.13 patch.

I am looking forward to new patch now and I am really REALLY trying to hold myself from buying it on PS4 too. Next month will be brutal for me money wise, so I need to save up. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Debated getting it on Ps4, after buying Mac and PS3 versions in the past, but... I'm still in love with it, so I did, and I'm glad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Bought this today on ps4. Hopping on tonight. Is there a good class to start with for a beginner who is clueless

CptMackey wrote: »
    Bought this today on ps4. Hopping on tonight. Is there a good class to start with for a beginner who is clueless

All classes are easy to play honestly. You won't be dying much if at all in normal mode anyway so pick one that you think you will like and have fun :)

I like the barbarian for melee and the demon hunter for ranged.

CptMackey wrote: »

To be fair, all classes are pretty cool and all have their own "coolness" about them.
    I personally like witch doctor a lot, so it would be my choice of caster. When it comes to melee classes Crusaders are just plain awesome. They got buffed and balanced now, so they are not underpowered as they used to.
    I guess my least favourite class is Monk, but it does not mean its bad.

• Advertisement

Patch is up on NA PC. First thing I did. Buy the new stash tab!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

must..... resist... urge.... to return!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

must..... resist... urge.... to return!!!!

Bro! You know both of us are gonna get balls deep in this thing again haha

Well I wish I never bought this game.
    I'm bloody hooked

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Next Gen Gamer

Is it worth passing this up and waiting for destiny?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

That's like passing on the ham for the turkey....

2 completely different things

Destiny is another FPS. Assuming your playing on console then there hasn't been anything like Diablo 3 or nearly as good on a home console since Champions of Norrath on the PS2. So if your looking for something abit different on a console go with Diablo 3 imo

Also what Taylor365 said

No . Well worth getting

Should be level 70 tonite (68 atm) on my monk if anyones up for some T1 stuff.

The monk is a nice class, seems like it'll be great in groups with a couple of wizards/DH's. Stacking everything up for the nukes.

Magill wrote: »
    Should be level 70 tonite (68 atm) on my monk if anyones up for some T1 stuff.

The monk is a nice class, seems like it'll be great in groups with a couple of wizards/DH's. Stacking everything up for the nukes.

Monks are by far the weakest class in the game at end game. It's a shame too as they are fun to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭Elessar

Is this worth getting on the Mac? I'm not a fan of multiplayer but I hear the story is pretty good? Haven't played a decent RPG since Skyrim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Monks are by far the weakest class in the game at end game. It's a shame too as they are fun to play.

Eh this is straight up wrong. Monks are amazing for group play and solo. They are a bit more gear dependent then the other classes but once you get them rocking they can't be matched for group utility and they can solo T6 without any issues!

Not after todays patch.

I don't really intend on playing the game (On the PS4 at least) to the point that it'll matter though. Most people that play on the consoles are probably clueless anyway so i'll probably still be far more useful than most of the random peeps i'm playing with.

Not after todays patch.

Yeah they got some nice buffs but that dodge chance nerf is horrible :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

The patch today made the Monks stronger?! Niiice.

Seasons don't go live till Friday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

2 days is not too bad to wait!

I'm battling my demons here.. i've spent far too much time playing this to get actively involved in it again... but daym those changes are just so tempting!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Did you play the PTR at all dude? If so, what are the seasons like? Probably wont bother playing it again till Friday, start off fresh :)

• Advertisement

My Diablo 3 just updated!!! 2.1 already!

Advertisement