Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options
  • 18-05-2014 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭

Congrats to everyone who has finished their exams.

Just wondering, when are the results out?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

I've a feeling that it's around the 23rd of June but can't remember where I saw or heard that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Cool! Thanks, angeldaisy!

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

Exam board meets this year on Friday 13th of June so results should be released on Monday morning 16th June. Once we get official confirmation we will let you all know :-)

Exam board meets this year on Friday 13th of June so results should be released on Monday morning 16th June. Once we get official confirmation we will let you all know :-)

Oh no! :eek: :pac:

UL have their date scheduled for the 23rd June and its very unlikely that we will get our results before they do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Dark.Horse

I'm sure I read somewhere that ours are scheduled for the 23rd too!

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

Yes, we got the official confirmation and they are due out Monday 23rd. Details have been posted to our Facebook :-)

Tired of waiting at this stage! :pac: Can't wait for Monday! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

Most likely won't log on till late Monday or Tuesday morning. I can't be dealing with the constant crashing of the site. It stresses me out. Not this time, not for my final year!

Most likely won't log on till late Monday or Tuesday morning. I can't be dealing with the constant crashing of the site. It stresses me out. Not this time, not for my final year!

True ciderswigger...chances are we won't get our results til at least mid afternoon with the dodgy site! :p

• Advertisement

I have an interview on Monday and could really do with finding out my results before it. What are the chances:rolleyes:

Congrats to everyone on their results today!

I have one quick question...my QCA is just short of the degree classification that I got. Is it a mistake or are they generous when you come very close? I don't want to go to Student Services in case they take it off me! :p

Congrats to everyone on their results today!

I have one quick question...my QCA is just short of the degree classification that I got. Is it a mistake or are they generous when you come very close? I don't want to go to Student Services in case they take it off me! :p

As far as I know there's a discretionary limit, not sure exactly what it is though.

angeldaisy wrote: »
    As far as I know there's a discretionary limit, not sure exactly what it is though.

Cool! I'll keep my mouth shut so and hope for the best! Thanks!

Cool! I'll keep my mouth shut so and hope for the best! Thanks!

I was in same boat - b#@##y geography :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Dark.Horse

Any know who we can contact about the discretionary band? I know if you're .1 under the qca needed you should get bumped up?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭North Cork Star

Hi people,

My Moodle password is out of date so I can't view my results. Is there any way I can update it? Will I have to contact the college?

Thanks in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Hi people,

My Moodle password is out of date so I can't view my results. Is there any way I can update it? Will I have to contact the college?

Thanks in advance!

Your moodle password has nothing to do with your exam password as far as I know. Its something you set way back at the start and doesn't change.

Also log in to webmail to change your password.

Your moodle password has nothing to do with your exam password as far as I know. Its something you set way back at the start and doesn't change.

Also log in to webmail to change your password.

Hi Un Croissant.

I am after changing that password but that has been sent to my webmail but my webmail password is out of date also and can't get into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Hi Un Croissant.

I am after changing that password but that has been sent to my webmail but my webmail password is out of date also and can't get into it.

If you type in you Micstudent/********
    and your last password it should accept that and immediately transfer you to change your password, no?

• Advertisement

If you type in you Micstudent/********
    and your last password it should accept that and immediately transfer you to change your password, no?

I tried that but it didn't seem to be working but I contacted the ICT Department this morning and they sorted out my Moodle and Webmail password and I got access to my results. Thanks for the help anyway Un Croissant.

I passed my exams by the way! :D

Advertisement