Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doggie Doo

• 18-10-2012 2:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭Tazzer

ok - WTF is this all about.

Was home at lunch and an ad came on for this...my god, is it just me or is a little disgusting...and I could never imagine that I would have put one of these on my Santy Letter!

http://www.doggiedoogame.com

Object of the Game:
    Feed and walk your little pup, when he makes a mess you clean it up. The first player who has 3 pieces of dog mess on his shovel wins the game.

you can buy it in Smyths:
    http://www.toys.ie/Doggie-Doo-!111154-prd.aspx for €21.49

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Looks like a sh*t game.

vid: never seen kids so excited at the thought of something about to defecate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

those dogs were around when I was a kid - they were on a lead but there was no poo involved - but then again tiny tears pee'd enough for everyone in those days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

It seems to be a weird new way of teaching kids about social responsibility.

I'm in the process of making a game myself that will teach kids how to clean the streets in another way... killing gang members.
    It'll make me millions. I'll call it Grand Theft... Wait... oh, never mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

Looks like a sh*t game.

vid: never seen kids so excited at the thought of something about to defecate.

Apart from those lying under the glass table at Jimmy Saville's gaf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

My 4 year old told me she wants this the other day! :/
    No chance that piece of crap into my house.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

worked in smyths last christmas
    this game was a big seller
    sold out after a few weeks
    had to wait for a big delievery haha
    i was like wtf are parents buying their kids these days ha

It's about the same as the usual "baby craps-a-lot" toys isn't it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Kids like gross stuff. What else is new?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

My partner's got a really good idea for making dolls. His name's Presuming Ed. His sister give him the idea. She got a doll on Christmas what pisses itself. Then you gotta change its drawers for it. It's horrible really but they like that, the little girls. So we're gonna make one that sh*ts itself as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

next they will be selling dolls that give birth :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement