Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Little relaxing routines :)

• 17-10-2012 10:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭

do you have any little routines you like to do to relax? :)

i love to have them in the back of my mind, looking forward to them for later. they can help you get through your day. Here are some examples:

-sitting by the fire with a mug of milk and looking at the rain on the window, cold and wet outside, warm and cosy in here :) dog on my lap too haha

-have a nice hot shower early before bed and then watchin a dvd in bed before you go to sleep. pillows and blankest all around you and a nice dvd there to watch :)

-going for a nice slow walk in the morning if you are free or have a day off. watchin the world go about its business in the distance as you just relax and enjoy having the free time. or sometimes go for walk when its dark and enjoy the silence and peace of the night.

what are your relaxing little routuines :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

i love to have them in the back of my mind, looking forward to them for later. they can help you get through your day. Here are some examples:

-sitting by the fire with a mug of milk and looking at the rain on the window, cold and wet outside, warm and cosy in here :) dog on my lap too haha

-have a nice hot shower early before bed and then watchin a dvd in bed before you go to sleep. pillows and blankest all around you and a nice dvd there to watch :)

-going for a nice slow walk in the morning if you are free or have a day off. watchin the world go about its business in the distance as you just relax and enjoy having the free time. or sometimes go for walk when its dark and enjoy the silence and peace of the night.

what are your relaxing little routuines
    :)

Watching you relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭girl in the striped socks

A brisk walk on a crisp morning.
    A jacuzzi after giving the day scrubbing & cleaning the house.
    A glass of wine after a hard week at work.
    Flicking the bean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

A brisk walk on a crisp morning.
    A jacuzzi after giving the day scrubbing & cleaning the house.
    A glass of wine after a hard week at work.
    Flicking the bean.

would you like to tell us more while i lower my bloomers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Taking as much substances as I can put into my body to help drown out the voices in my head that tell me to do bad things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

I like to go to beautiful places like the Wicklow Mountains or the ring of Kerry to dump rusty auld fridges and sh1tty sofas. You can't beat a bit of fly tipping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I like to go for a quiet walk down quaint country lanes. Just so I can fap vigorously

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 228 ✭✭PingO_O

reduced to smut within 6 posts i love it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

first thing to do is take off your belt. Its hard to relax with a belt wrapped around ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

No.
    Is that weird?! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

A long drive.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭Internet Hero

first thing to do is take off your belt. Its hard to relax with a belt wrapped around ya.

haha thats really weird but funny for some reason. had me laughin :) thinkin of a pat mustard lookin guy takin off his belt at home and goin aaaaahhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

After a long day there's nothing like a nice hot candle-lit bath to relax into

And then beat up a fucking tsunami :pac:

Nah, that'd be ghey. Prefer to double fap over some xvideos on my phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Tom Cruise always saves the day.

Fucking always.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Sex. Stress = gone

1ZRed wrote: »
    After a long day there's nothing like a nice hot candle-lit bath to relax into

And then beat up a fucking tsunami :pac:

Nah, that'd be ghey. Prefer to double fap over some xvideos on my phone

This is what happened in my head:

"How can you beat up a tsu...Ooohh, hahahaha"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Same with socks after a very long day.

Sinfonia wrote: »
    Same with socks after a very long day.

and same with underpants. if they are cutting into ur butt all day it is nice to take them off. sometimes smell them too haha :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

and same with underpants. if they are cutting into ur butt all day it is nice to take them off. sometimes smell them too haha :)

No.

And that smiley makes it even creepier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I like to knit while listening to audio books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

I look at Motors threads about lane discipline - sends me off to nod in no time.

• Advertisement

also sometimes nice to put on a interview on my ipod and listen to it as i fall asleep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭Mr Keek

A hard swim, followed by a good session after in the Sauna, then the steam room with Olbas Oil. Jump into the hot tub after.

A joint a a few tunes sometimes.

A long drive and few chill out tunes along a coast road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Getting into tracksuit bottoms after a long day And just chilling with my dog on the sofa :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Honestly? Taking off my bra when I get home. I'm sure I'm not the only female who does this!

A shower and into bed with jammies and the electric blanket on :pac: If I don't go straight to bed, a hot chocolate with some munchie/comfort food and catching up on tv :).

Reiketsu wrote: »

A shower and into bed with jammies and the electric blanket on :pac: If I don't go straight to bed, a hot chocolate with some munchie/comfort food and catching up on tv :).

ah lovely :)

Sinfonia wrote: »

haha he be all like this :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Flicking the bean.

I think you're great. I dont suppose you have a newsletter I could subscribe to? Maybe with pictures?

syklops wrote: »
    I think your great. I dont suppose you have a newsletter I could subscribe to? Maybe with pictures?

you think her great is what? what's a great?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Pilotdude5

A mug of Ovaltine and wikipedia browsing

PingO_O wrote: »
    you think her great is what? what's a great?

Her great big bean is great. Sorry, typo.

Her great big bean is great. Sorry, typo.

Bahaha sorry couldn't resist :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Honestly? Taking off my bra when I get home. I'm sure I'm not the only female who does this!

This should be encouraged. Very good idea. I also enjoy taking off the bra when I get home, but the missus usually starts whinging about the whole "kids watching" and stuff.

Mrs Syklops does this too. I dont complain.

Mrs Syklops does this too. I dont complain.

Does she tell you to stop staring at her with that wandering eye? :p

• Advertisement

PingO_O wrote: »
    Does she tell you to stop staring at her with that wandering eye? :p

No. She does sit at the computer and I cant see them then though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tom_Cruise

Swim and Sauna.

Cup of tea while watching the news.

Watching stupid/funny YouTube videos.

Advertisement