Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People who look like things

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

You mean like this guy?

ha love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭shqipshume

I knew a girl once who looked like a guinea pig,soon i saw her true colours and she then looked like a rat :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

Jozif Fritzil

and

The muffin from the special K ads

I spotted this one night and nearly wet myself:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

When I was seven, i used to think my brother looked like our utility room door. Around three years later there was a guy on my GAA team that looked like his bashed up pair of adidas boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

When I was about 4 at the most I woke one morning and thought the back of my sisters head was a bear...one like what you'd see in a kids storybook her hair was thick and dark and two tufts were sticking up on both sides of her head like ears. there was also a muzzle shaped lump at the back just facing me. I lay rigid in terror for ages 'til she moved and nearly gave me a heart attack.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭gwhiz

128770170439618021.jpg

I think Mr Cowen has been overdosing on the Just for Men or is that a wig he is wearing ??? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Gerry Ryan looks like a cnut.

Ryan Tubridy looks like an asre.

Or is it the other way round......?

George Bush II always reminded me of a toilet brush

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Paul McShane looks like a Shetland pony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Advertisement