Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Rehab Technique: Beat the addict with a shovel

• 22-05-2009 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭

Well, with the nice weather and weekend that's in it, and given that organised religion took a pounding (don't even think of the pun that I'm pardoning myself from) during the week, let's have a look at what those Orthodox Christians in Serbia are up to:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8063855.stm
    "Officials in Serbia are investigating a rehabilitation centre affiliated with the Orthodox Church where addicts have allegedly been filmed being beaten."

Enjoy your weekend, lads and lasses!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

That'll be the basic package... tut. Cheapskates.

/munches Easter egg.

That looks like some laugh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,119 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Obviously some confusion over the meaning of beating the habit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

I thought they were going to allow people to go around dublin with shovels and beat any heroin addict they see.

Instead its someone having a go at religion - trying to pass this off as a bad thing because religion is involved, i'm disappointed. Ffs, I had the shovel in the car and was ready to go..

Most days people would be in favour of belting druggies with shovels but if its endorsed by religion everyone's against it. wtf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Fair play to them, Drug addicts are like bold children, get physical and they will never do it again.

Should have that over here, would help weed out a few of our own inbred junkies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Fair play to them, Drug addicts are like bold children, get physical and they will never do it again.

Should have that over here, would help weed out a few of our own inbred junkies

I'm beginning to think that the partys at your gaff would suck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I'm beginning to think that the partys at your gaff would suck

Come on over and see for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

no one would ever dare become a drug addict if they knew every shovel owner in Ireland will be after them

**** it, even the wannabe gardeners from London will be driving their Chelsea tractors over so they make use of their shovels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

i like it lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

The rehab clinic is just a facade, secretly people sign up for some crude S&M. Fact.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Come on over and see for yourself.

All night Twister games and ribena all round??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

If it cant be fixed with a shovel it aint worth fixing.

manys the problem there was in our house with one..when i was a youngin

"Snyper.. where are you going with that dead cat and why is there fur on your zipper?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

DarkJager wrote: »
    All night Twister games and ribena all round??

Ribena toothkind :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭b12mearse

a german guy was telling me about a new tecnique where they hose down addicts with ice cold water in prison cells every morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

b12mearse wrote: »
    a german guy was telling me about a new tecnique where they hose down addicts with ice cold water in prison cells every morning.

was that german around 90 by any chance? Does he not bend his knees when he walks?

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slippy wicket

This sounds like fun. Me got shovel, will travel.:D

You've just got to dig those serbs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

if only carlsberg made ireland we could do that to the irish junkies :rolleyes:

Advertisement