Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment Plan

Options
  • 26-07-2017 6:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been paying my Electric Bill, bit by bit every week as much as I can.
    However, I got a letter stating that I had to pay in full by 14 days or else.
    Is there anyway I could set up a payment plan please?, I would like to try and clear it as much as possible before the next bill, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Sapphire3,

Thank you for getting in touch.

An eight-week payment plan can be set up by Customer Service as soon as a customer receives their bill (unless the customer needs to contact Credit Control instead of Customer Service). The duration of the payment plan decreases the closer it is to the customer's next bill (there is an average of eight weeks between each bill).

It is advisable to contact us whenever more time is needed to clear a balance, as reminders issue if a bill is not paid in full by its due date. Setting up a payment plan removes the "overdue" status, and reminders will then discontinue.

If you send us a private message confirming the Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your address and date of birth, we can review the account as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Sapphire3

Hi Una,

Thanks for your reply, I have PM-ed you.

Advertisement