Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Expired debit card abroad

Options
  • 26-07-2017 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. I need to how can I do to get a new debit card if mine expired and I currently living abroad. In Chile exactly 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi. I need to how can I do to get a new debit card if mine expired and I currently living abroad. In Chile exactly
    Hi Kcedenovzla,

Thanks for your message. Usually, when your Visa Debit card expires, a renewal card is automatically posted to you before your existing card is due to expire. Is there someone at your Irish address who could post it to you? If not, we would advise that you update your address on the Service Desk, through your Banking 365 profile. Once this is updated you can then order a replacement Visa Debit card. Alternatively please click here for the change of details form which you can print, and post to the address on the top of the form.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane

Advertisement