Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equivelent to adverts or donedeal in Australia?

Options
  • 30-10-2015 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

What would be the equivelent to adverts or donedeal in Australia (victoria) to sell an iphone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Legend100

Gumtree probably your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 25 natter85

Depending where you are there are some pretty active Facebook Buy Sell Swap groups. The Sydney Eastern Suburbs is good for that kinda stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭ericsinjun

mel.b wrote: »
    What would be the equivelent to adverts or donedeal in Australia (victoria) to sell an iphone?

Gumtree or e-bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Thanks. My brother has informed me there is a good buy swap & sell facebook group locally, so we'll start with that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

Another vote for gumtree. Practically furnished my apartment from it

• Advertisement

Thanks all. Phone advertised, sold and collected all within about 45min on a local buy, swap & sell group!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

mel.b wrote: »
    Thanks all. Phone advertised, sold and collected all within about 45min on a local buy, swap & sell group!

Wanna share the group in case others could use it too?

It was Warragul & surrounds buy, swap & sell, so really only good to people in Gippsland Victoria.

Advertisement