Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ford Feista 02 Radio retuning

• 14-08-2015 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭

How do I do it please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Press left or right arrow button. Station should scroll and then stop on a station. Press and hold for a few seconds any button 1 - 6 to store that station .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭thesultan

It's not picking up any stations. I need to tune it so that it will tune. I need to put in a code for the radio to work.
    Radio 4500 rds E

LTS 02 EFl is on the radio

Most likely the tuner module is faulty and this is why it is not picking up stations. I see this fault on a regular basis.

A new battery was put in. The car wasn't in use for a while. I think it just needs recoding

If code has to be entered then your display will show CODE - - - - .

• Advertisement

that's it

I went to put in random code and it came up as locked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭daveville30

U get a few trys with a code if I can remember. I had to pull the radio out and get a code off the back then use the ford radio code generator on the internet to get the 4 digit one.

Advertisement