Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barber in Dublin 15

Options
  • 17-04-2015 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good barbers in Dublin 15? One that doesnt butcher you obviously. But one that knows how to style and gives a good cut and whatnot, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,838 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Actually no. I've tried several in Blanch village and Clonsilla and despite clear instruction I still ended up like a recruit to the Russian military. Seems like no one in D15 can use a scissors and comb, at least no one Ive tried.

I get mine cut near where I work now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Grafton Barber in the village or Velmas (spl) in Tyrrelstown.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 574 ✭✭✭18MonthsaSlave

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Seems like no one in D15 can use a scissors and comb, at least no one Ive tried.
    or knows how to sterelise them after cutting the hair of the skanger who was in the seat before you.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The Village Barber in Ongar is a goodie. He opens on Sunday also from 10 til 2. I've been going since it opened and have always had a grand experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭harry999

Thks for replies - for a dry cut is it around 15 euro ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Yeah it's no more than that anyway. Somewhere between 12 and 14 I think. Tony is the fella that owns it, local dude and knows the ins and out of the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

My Dad always goes to the guys on Church Road, beside the church. Although he's 92, so now that I think of it, that's probably the worst recommendation!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,838 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

My Dad always goes to the guys on Church Road, beside the church. Although he's 92, so now that I think of it, that's probably the worst recommendation!

Your Da or the scissor jockey? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

The guy in Huntstown beside Centra is fantastic. Reasonably priced too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

harry999 wrote: »

€10 in Tyrrelstown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

harry999 wrote: »

18 in the Grafton Barber now.

Advertisement