Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tralee Driving Routes

Options
  • 07-09-2013 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

I am going to be doing my driving test in two weeks and was wondering could anyone give me advice on a good place to practice in Tralee?

Does anyone know the general driving test routes used? Or is there somewhere online that details the routes generally used? :confused:

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Zippacat wrote: »
    Hi,

I am going to be doing my driving test in two weeks and was wondering could anyone give me advice on a good place to practice in Tralee?

Does anyone know the general driving test routes used? Or is there somewhere online that details the routes generally used? :confused:

Thanks!!!

I think you have to go around that tiny roundabout that people drive across the middle of, but that's all I know! Sorry. Best to book a pretest with someone in Tralee.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Zippacat

Thanks for the advice. Really appreciate it. Think I'll be booking a pretest for this weekend. Just trying to find a good instructor for it. Thanks again.

Have you booked the test? I need to know how long the wait is :/

Have you booked the test? I need to know how long the wait is :/

I booked my test ages ago(June) for September because I knew I'd be in Tralee for September and had to have it this month so I didn't have to wait.

I know there's a section on the RSA site that tells you the waiting time for each testing centre so have a look there.

Awesome, thanks! My next question is do they do weekend tests?

Best of luck with yours :) have you been learning near Tralee?

• Advertisement

Awesome, thanks! My next question is do they do weekend tests?

Best of luck with yours :) have you been learning near Tralee?

Hhhmm I'm not 100% but I know they definitely used to as many people can't miss work during the week. I think they do saturdays but i really don't know about sundays.

Thanks. I'll need it, first attempt at the driving test. I'll be so nervous i'd say. I've been learning near tralee and in tralee itself for the past two weeks. Got a few lessons from Drivetime with Dave and he's been really helpful, so hopefully I'll pass. Best of luck with yours anyway whenever it is. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm almost certain a poster here, Martina.H, did her test on a Saturday morning.

Advertisement