Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eBookers 18% discount code

Options
  • 18-04-2014 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

Save 18% with discount code APP18 on eBookers. Bookings must be made on the eBookers app, available on the Android play store or Apple Store. Save 18% on most hotels, some chains are excluded such as Mercure, oddly enough Ibis (part of the same Accor chain) are included, offering amazingly cheap hotel rooms. Enter the code in the app while searching and the hotels excluded are clearly shown with a little icon. Or click here to see the excluded chains.

Book a qualifying hotel before 21/04/2014 for travel until 31/12/2014 via ebookers.com and instantly receive 18% off your booking through the use of the promotion code. This promo code is valid on official ebookers iPad and Android apps only and not valid on ebookers mobile website. Discount applies on the total price excluding taxes. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking.

[source http://2015holidays.com/?p=547]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

App saying code expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

working for me include in have promo code field and make sure the code is uppercase. thanks op

neo

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Doesn't work on iphone app. May work on ipad version of the app as stated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Says it expired 30/3/2014. I tried but no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

i used it with android, priced hotel with and without the voucher and its def cheaper with the voucher code, after pressing hotel where you put in where checkin checkout etc click i have a promotion code and enter it in there.

neo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 torreme

APP15 gives a 15% discount. Works on iPad!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭TommyTheGun

does this work for flights does anybody know? probably extremely unlikely but worth a shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

Anyone have any newer ones? Tried using APP25 on my Android phone but it didn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭walsh08

EBFAN15-computer bookings

MOBILE15-phone bookings

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Any more discount codes out there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭walsh08

Still working:

EBFAN15-computer bookings

Advertisement