Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zach Ryder's Last ReZort

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The only way he can be relevant if he kidnaps Orton and holds him hostage right through Wrestlemania.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,019 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

he got over once doing this pretty much of his own backside and while its unlikely to work again, no harm in trying.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

This is 3rd re-launch tho. Remember the heel turn teaser?

The comeback teaser and now this... It'll amount to nothing. He's trying to stay relevant but too little too late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

It's kinda sad seeing guys roll over to WWE's lack of plans. I know he'll get **** on by the masses but fair play to him for at least trying something.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Hard to believe he has been on the main roster for 7 years now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Good to see he hasn't given up like some others I could name.

I doubt it goes anywhere but I hope to be proven wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭Ridley

Wouldn't mind seeing Ryder and Hawkins paired up again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Ridley wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind seeing Ryder and Hawkins paired up again.

That WAS the genuine plan last year. They started growing their hair similar and synchronising their gear but it never happened. I think Curt sees himself getting the chop soon as he opened his own Wrestling School - "Create A Pro Academy" in New Jersey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Second episode uploaded

http://youtu.be/ctBa0_4H0g8

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

The thing with Ryder is that he was always a whole lot better at messing about on the internet than actually doing any of the things that a pro wrestler needs to do well. I always thought Hawkins was criminally under-rated, Ryder very much at the other end of things for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Would be hilarious if he got released after the content of the second one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Would be hilarious if he got released after the content of the second one :pac:

I'd release him! Smashing up a title (yeah sure it's only a replica but still) it's the utter show of disrespect! He thinks he's CM punk but the far from that. He's a whiney average mid-carder!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,630 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

WWE should thank him for reminding people the belt still exists!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I'd release him! Smashing up a title (yeah sure it's only a replica but still) it's the utter show of disrespect! He thinks he's CM punk but the far from that. He's a whiney average mid-carder!

By the way he went on you'd think he prefer to be released than not be used tbh

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I got flashbacks of this!

13252420125_d310b24778_o.png

I'm sure he'd fob it off as that if he got 'heat' for it but he's intentionally doing something disrespectful to get people talking. Oh man it'd be quite sad if he thinks he's anywhere near CM Punk! I'd much prefer see him doing something creative by himself than his shell of a character on-screen, so it's a bit win-win really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Thought of perfect when saw it too but he's far from Mr.Perfect. At least when perfect did it nobody was expecting anyone to pull a stunt like that. It seems like he'll stoop as low as he can with this show.

It's just so boring though. He had a great run with the first show and f'd it up by giving it to the fed. This isn't going to do him any favours. If anything it shows Vince and Trip that he'll whine until he gets what he's after. Not exactly the guy you'd like to give a push.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So he's trying to be all edgy yet he still does the whole "Woo woo woo" thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

How long until he posts a vid like this? :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac:

Has this been dropped or what? I seen Ryder fed too Rusev on Raw!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Has this been dropped or what? I seen Ryder fed too Rusev on Raw!

Dropped by whom? My impression was that it was just Ryder trying to con people into believing he's relevant?

• Advertisement

Dropped by whom? My impression was that it was just Ryder trying to con people into believing he's relevant?

Like have WWE stopped it?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Like have WWE stopped it?

My understanding is that WWE never started it.

They had no use for Ryder other than the occasional jobber outing, he made another stab at creating something online that had nothing to do directly with WWE as far as I can tell, WWE paid no heed to it and continued with their plans to have no use for the guy other than the occasional jobber outing (a la the Rusev crushing on Raw).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I use to be a Zack Ryder fan but for the past 2 years he has been a whiny b*tch on Twitter because his push got derailed after losing US title.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

ryder-wheelchair-death.gif

Picture+2.png

still baffles me that he isn't main eventing wrestlemania.

EDIT: I cant take my eyes off that GIF.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

In fairness he was pretty over before he was booked to be Cena's bitchboy, then booked to be Kane's bitch just to get at Cena. Hard to recover from being booked like a bitch not once but twice but to two different people in the space of weeks. Was almost like they were teaching him a lesson to not get over by himself after giving him a taste with his U.S run.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

In fairness he was pretty over before he was booked to be Cena's bitchboy, then booked to be Kane's bitch just to get at Cena. Hard to recover from being booked like a bitch not once but twice but to two different people in the space of weeks. Was almost like they were teaching him a lesson to not get over by himself after giving him a taste with his U.S run.

Then kicked in the nuts by Eve at Wrestlemania, the chick who sold him out. He looked like a chump.

I've said for years, he best thing for him is to be in a reluctant odd man tag team. He needs a straight man, like a Regal type. That could be Gold for a little while.

Advertisement