Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Hit

Options
  • 24-03-2014 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi

I have a guaranteed summer hit....no messing.....its not an original its a German song which I have translated into English....

Looking for writing partner to help me rework the song. I cant sing, cant play any instrument, cant dance.....so I need a lot of help.

:rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

I have a few questions that might help getting you some replies.
    - Are you looking to meet up with someone around Carlow?
    - Are you looking for someone to help you with just the one song? If so maybe it could be done via Skype, it would give you more options.
    - Are you seriously trying to adapt a song to make it the best you can, or is it just for fun?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭damiand

Can meet up in Carlow or will travel within reason,
    Just the one song..Skype sounds like a good idea, and,
    No, I personally really like the song. I really do believe that if it was executed correctly it will be a big hit...

Thanks for the help Oink...

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Which German song is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

<snip>

Advertisement