Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Broadband

Options
  • 15-06-2012 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey,

I am currently with Eircom and on a package which 8mb download speed and unlimited upload and it includes my home phone and it comes to around 50-55 euro per month including VAT when I make no calls that month.

I don't do too much downloading or watching films online but I do have a PS3 which I play online a lot. I am looking to get new home broadband in and would like a cheaper package as I find that a bit expensive. Can anybody recommend any good providers with good packages? Can't get UPC as they ain't in my area at present. :mad:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

On UPC myself but if you can't get that then Homevision seem the cheapest option for you, 38 euro a month for up to 8 Mb broadband.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Gunnerkenny

On UPC myself but if you can't get that then Homevision seem the cheapest option for you, 38 euro a month for up to 8 Mb broadband.

Thanks for the suggestion Patrick are they any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

My first choice would be UPC but my sister is with Homevision and shes had no issues since she joined, think other posters in this forum are with them, maybe try a search on the forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭bluestrattos

Does anyone know what are the upload speeds for Homevision broadband ?

Their website only provides download speeds.

Advertisement