Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People who you hate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭anto2

Gay burn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

steve vai, robot guitarist *shakes head*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

People like these

That's it. Keep popping those useless little meatbags into the planet and then expect the rest of us pay for them.

In the interest of fairness, I'd have got a streetview of their other halves, but the camera doesn't go inside mountjoy prison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Ha i worked with 2 africans and they even hated Nigerians, whats the place though?

yeah , any of my african friends hate them more than irish people ever could , im really not going to mention it , every time i say it i get banned so im leaving it out unless a mod will approve me saying it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Patricia Evra

Who is she, Evra's sister,wife or mother.?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

I hate people and Dana.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

yeah , any of my african friends hate them more than irish people ever could , im really not going to mention it , every time i say it i get banned so im leaving it out unless a mod will approve me saying it

Actually I think I know where it is - Around the middle east

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

I really hate Father Dick Byrne!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Thierry Henry?

I dont hate anybody,i dislike a few people but it doesnt bother me i still get on with my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

At the moment, it's anyone whose going to vote for Partido Polular in the up and coming Spanish general elections (that'd be about 80% of the city I live in). I actually ****ing hate the lot of them. Bunch of ****ing ****heads :mad: You think things are bad now, Spain? Watch your health service and education go down the pan.

Sorry, really had to get that out. Seriously considering moving country after Christmas. Can't bear to live in a country run by those bigotted, myopic, conservative, greedy, hateful ****heads. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Joe "c*nt mush" Duffy.

please die of a heart atttack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

Sorry, really had to get that out. Seriously considering moving country after Christmas. Can't bear to live in a country run by those bigotted, myopic, conservative, greedy, hateful ****heads. :mad:[/QUOTE]

So, you'll not be home then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Can't bear to live in a country run by those bigotted, myopic, conservative, greedy, hateful ****heads. :mad:
    Sounds familiar. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

RichieC wrote: »
    Joe "c*nt mush" Duffy.

please die of a heart atttack.

Late Late Show will be one emergency guest short then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,198 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Pat Kenny, Alan Hanson, Patrice Evra, Johnny Giles, Roy Keane, Pat Spillane, Marian Finucane, Sam Smyth, Enda Kenny, Bertie Aherne, Charlie Bird, Adam Sandler, Brendan O'Connor and my old boss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

that fooker in the go compare add,a if I ever catch him outside the TV he will be sliced ta bits with a crisp bag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

John Terry and his sneaky chav head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,220 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Dotrel wrote: »
    People like these

That's it. Keep popping those useless little meatbags into the planet and then expect the rest of us pay for them.

In the interest of fairness, I'd have got a streetview of their other halves, but the camera doesn't go inside mountjoy prison.

Bit harsh calling the kids ''useless little meatbags'', isn't it? You might feel pissed off at the parents but it's hardly the childrens fault that they happened to be born and become an inconvenience to you.

Sports: John Terry, Luis Suarez, Thierry Henry.

Others: Sepp Blatter, Bertie, Piers Morgan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭blahblahblah.

People who think they can just walk all over someone because they feel that person in below them!

People who think they can just walk all over someone because they feel that person in below them!

pfft , such a common thing to say. *sips brandy* :pac:

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    Bit harsh calling the kids ''useless little meatbags'', isn't it? You might feel pissed off at the parents but it's hardly the childrens fault that they happened to be born and become an inconvenience to you.

Sports: John Terry, Luis Suarez, Thierry Henry.

Others: Sepp Blatter, Bertie, Piers Morgan.

i think the big problem is that those kids wont grow up any better than their waster parents and unfortunatly most will just go on to committing crimes and being waster themselves when older

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

A lot of love in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Bill Cullen.

You's aren't warriors. You's aren't grafters. I used to be up at 4 o clock in the morning when I was 12, to go working.

Who gives a fcuk :mad:

thats all you ever hear outta him :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

i hate all humans:(:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

i might get banned again if i mention a certain place again so ill go with the safe options nigerians, travellers, roma gypo's, loud obnoxious gay people e.g.. david norris, the SWP, ULA, Shell 2 Sea, any other left wing nutjob group, Hippies, Clerics of all religions , anyone who can be described as 'd4', junkies, single mothers in council houses, dole scroungers, trinity arts/law/economics students, tree huggers, women drivers, people in small cars, traffic wardens, clampers, civil servants, whoever is responsible for making short hair on women fashionable, hipsters and grammer nazi's
    Loud obnoxious straight people are grand so?

Gombeen politicians (Healy-Raes, Lowry, Flynns)
    Thick eejits who vote for above politicians.
    Most Irish indo 'journalists', using the term loosely here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Charlie Boorman

Canada to Zambia, by rocketpack.

Only a matter of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

anto2 wrote: »
    BONO !!!
    you mean jesus the 2nd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

latenia wrote: »
    Gok Wan. He pretends to care about older/out of shape women when in reality he's stumbled upon a gimmick to make himself famous while patronising and degrading the women down to the role of supplicant fag-hags.

thats the gay buk , how to look good naked? id say he doesent know what a naked good looking woman is if it slaped him in the face :D

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭pipelaser

OneArt wrote: »
    The Ant People...

The Dec People...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Hate is such a strong word but there are a few people I don't like and a couple celebrities and well known people I cant stand, too many to mention but pat kenny, des cahill, tommy flemming, daniel o'donnell, hector, mike murphy, cowen and a couple of politicians I can't stand and there are a few others.

After that is the chavs/knackers, couldn't stand charley haughie, don't like boasters, those who think they are superior too me, snobs, who knows it alls, smart Alex's, anything or anyone religious related, over confident/cocky people, brendan o connor has grown on me but not a mad fan of him and don't begrudge bertie, he is harmless compared to other former taoiseachs!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement