Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Means Test

Options
  • 26-05-2011 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I recently applied for JSA/Benefit, and I'm attending a means test tomorrow.

I haven't yet registered with Fás, and I'm also wondering what kind of things will be asked of me, as I'd like to have some answers ready, rather than say "Uhh" for 15 minutes! :L
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

SW Inspector will look for bank statements for the last 3 months... if you are self employed SWI will look for business accounts for 2010 that is about it unless you also have investment property. SWI will give you a list of stuff you need to supply e.g. bank statements etc and you will have to produce those within a certain time scale... if you dont produce them within the specific time be sure to contact swi or else your claim will be closed and you will have to reapply

Advertisement