Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you buy games online for good prices?

Options
  • 05-04-2002 10:40pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm sick of Game now. You might have noticed that they upped ther price to have an even Euro price i.e. €60 instead of €57. The lamers of the game selling world. Smyths are the only place you can get vfm. So any suggestions on where to buy online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

www.play.com for your ps2 and x-box needs
    most new games are 32.99 including delivery think it works out at 52 euros

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

yeah www.play.com is good. i just bought GT3 for £16.99 stg.

if you dont want to buy online, then xtravision is usually the cheapest with most new games retailing at €55

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

For some reason I think he was talking about PC games, and unfortunately www.play247.com don't sell PC games.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Yes foul console lovers. I buy my DVDs from play but I'm wondering about PC games not console. I can't explain it but I absolutely hate consoles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

No idea i went looking for a shop like this a while ago and didnt find anything .
    I was about to use Gamesworld before but it went mental when i was paying .
    And when i was looking it was laziness and not the price that was making me do it .
    Kdja

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

www.gameplay.co.uk

As a rather annoying Chef would say "Its pucka!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

www.gameplay.co.uk seem to stock a very small selection. If you don't find what you want there, try www.softwarefirst.com, who are a pound or two more expensive, but have a much greater catalogue of games :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Just thought I'd bump this because www.play.com now stocks pc games. Wohoo - free delivery pc games at reasonable prices. Cya GAME you lamers.

e.g. Jedi Knight 2 - £22.99ST = €36 = £28.99 (delivery included)
    And max price seems to hover at about £26.99Sterling which is no more then £35 good old punts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

hehehe
    Couldnt get tribes 2 in Smiths for €13 was out of stock.
    Got it for 9 offf Play :)
    Kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

there was a thread started a while back about cheap site to buy cheap GBA games http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49326 the site doesnt have a huge range of GBA games but they are only €30...
    if ya want to buy PS2 games, then i would recommend trying xtravision, i bought MGS2 for €55 there....

• Advertisement
Advertisement