Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foot fetish?

Options
  • 11-03-2008 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Great feet story -

"We're all walking around carefully." - surely they're all walking around in circles?

"There are beaches that collect mostly rights and other beaches that collect mostly lefts. The winds of the currents sort out left and right foot wear."

classic!!! Islands collecting feet? {insert hoping mad joke} - HA!

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/03/04/america/NA-GEN-Canada-Mystery-Feet.php

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

hmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Did someone say Jaws 5?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

What a ridiculous story.

EDIT FOR MANDATORY SCRUBS GEM: Listen up, name-tags!! I need to wire some cash to my son so we can make bail. Apparently, that musical he was producing was just a front for a crystal meth lab. And here´s the kicker: he fled to Toronto so now the freakin' Mounties are involved!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Mirror wrote: »
    What a ridiculous story.

EDIT FOR MANDATORY SCRUBS GEM: Listen up, name-tags!! I need to wire some cash to my son so we can make bail. Apparently, that musical he was producing was just a front for a crystal meth lab. And here´s the kicker: he fled to Toronto so now the freakin' Mounties are involved!!

The mounties use syrup on everything...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

The mounties use syrup on everything...

they even use it as lube

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement