Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irelands Drug Problem Resolved

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

going to hell for being a drug user is slightly more alarming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

It's ok, just have a priest handy to give you the last rights and you can do what you want when you're alive.

-Funk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭Lazare

It's sad to think that those brainwashing bastards still hold sway in many parts of the world.

Hell, LOL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Christ, Ben Dunne better watch out, he must be the biggest and most profitable drug dealer in the country, think of the misery that bastard has caused over all the years dealing out his wicked killer drugs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Oh noes! it's worse than I thought...
    It holds mortal sins to be "grave violations of the Ten Commandments and the Beatitudes", including murder, contraception, abortion, perjury, adultery and lust.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭andrewh5

I bet dealers are quaking in their boots over this :rolleyes:

Execute the barstewards! That will do the trick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Pollution. Hope your all recycling peeps or your DOOMED.

Who has time for recycling, what with all the lusting and adultery?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Lol. Didn't think of adding kiddie fiddling though, so now littering is worse than ruining a persons life.

Who has time for recycling, what with all the lusting and adultery?

I bet your a millionaire, genetic scientist aswell.

Be gone, damn you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

ScumLord wrote: »
    Lol. Didn't think of adding kiddie fiddling though, so now littering is worse than ruining a persons life.
    Kiddie fiddling is mentioned at the end of the article.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Bah, point already made. Didn't read thread properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭williambonney

Lazare wrote: »
    It's sad to think that those brainwashing bastards still hold sway in many parts of the world.

Hell, LOL.

“The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn’t exist.” — Baudelaire (albeit embarrassingly via The Usual Suspects)

Be afraid, be very afraid.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

“The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn’t exist.” — Baudelaire (albeit embarrassingly via The Usual Suspects)

I'm quaking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Bishop Girotti said mortal sins also included taking or dealing in drugs, and social injustice which caused poverty or "the excessive accumulation of wealth by a few".
    says one of the heads of a multi-billion dollar corporation masquerading as a religion. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

vibe666 wrote: »
    says one of the heads of a multi-billion dollar corporation masquerading as a religion. ;)

I was just about to post that.

sorry jesus. will you forgive my sin of presumptuousness? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Blackhorse Slim

So trolling still isn't a sin? :eek:

Not yet. Give it time my son...

feeding them probably is. ;)

• Advertisement

sueme wrote: »
    I bet your a millionaire, genetic scientist aswell.

Be gone, damn you.

You can keep your salvation, I'm rich!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Well if I'm already going to hell, may as well go get wasted some more and try and forget about my fate for a while...

F*ck off you bunch of frock wearing freaks...go and impose your views on someone who cares...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

from the article
    Bishop Girotti said mortal sins also included ... "the excessive accumulation of wealth by a few".

Has anyone here ever been to the vatican?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

sueme wrote: »
    It is now a Mortal Sin to be a drug dealer.

Does that include all manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and chemists or just the ones that don't pay tax:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

Well at least ill know people there:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

or should that read the greatest trick the church has ever pulled has been convincing the world the devil exists...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

FuzzyLogic wrote: »
    from the article

Has anyone here ever been to the vatican?

Once. Got threatened by a man with a machine gun for stepping to close to the velvet rope.

"Sorry" i said.

He did have a gun after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

says one of the heads of a multi-billion dollar corporation masquerading as a religion.

a multi-billion dollar UNTAXED corporation at that. The largest of its kind in the world. :rolleyes:
    or should that read the greatest trick the church has ever pulled has been convincing the world the devil exists...

....and making it up as they go along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

But hey at least looking on the bright side it'll be easy to score...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Pah, that'll never cut the mustard in this day and age. Can he guess what card I picked while giving me my entire family history? If he can't that makes Darran Brown scarier.

Advertisement