Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strange eating habits?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

mc nuggets wrote: »
    That made me pause for a sec;)
    lol, you thought of vanilla, right? What do you mean no? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Sherifu wrote: »
    lol, you thought of vanilla, right? What do you mean no? :o

Caught my eye too

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

aliqueenb wrote: »
    not very strange at all but not many people believe me that its nice, cheese and apple sandwiches, yum yum!
    oh yeah i slways try and eat the vegetables in my dinner first to get them over with lol!

I love cheese and apple sambos - i havent had one of them in years, have a total craving for them now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pheonix Ski

When i was in school i used to live on ham and mayo sambos with a pack of meanies and popcorn in the sambo aswell...... Tastey!

Advertisement