Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange eating habits?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

I choose not to eat jaffa cakes whole, I eat the chocolate first, then the sponge, then finally suck the orangey jelly bit until it disolves in my mouth.

I remove the chocolate&caramel from Twixes and Mars bars too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I can never finish the ends of a roll. I always throw the stub away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

phasers wrote: »
    if Milk has been out of the fridge for more than 30 seconds I won't drink it
    and I hate regular coke unless there's a couple of mints at the bottom

+1 to the milk bit!

spaghetti hoops all over mashed potatoes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

does anyone here think that jam and cheese together is weird?, cause it's one of my favs, but i get strange looks sumtimes!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Allison91

I eat chocolate and then I get a craving for cheese..and I used to drink milk but now it makes me feel sick..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Tayto, cheese and chef brown sauce sandwiches. Delicious!
    Corned beef and red sauce sandwiches I love red sauce put it on shepherds pie, spag bol etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

star-pants wrote: »
    Did anyone ever eat a banana sliced up in a bowl with a splash of milk & some sugar?

No but I have done with yoghurt instead of milk.

It's not really that strange but I'm completely addicted to chilis. I put them in practically everything I cook. Not just jalapenos either, the hotter ones like habaneros and birdseyes. I guess I've built up a bit of a tolerance :/

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

does anyone here think that jam and cheese together is weird?, cause it's one of my favs, but i get strange looks sumtimes!

mmm chees and jam, has to be a good strong cheddar or parmesan. mmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

What about people that dip their chips into their mc flurry's at mc donalds? I've seen it loads and it freaks me out...especially if there is salt and ketchup on the chips.... *shudder*

p.s. ketchup is evil by the way. satan's blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

eviledna, That how your meant to eat them....

The only time I eat Jaffa Cakes {McVities only, then others are crap} whole is when I put Tuna on them.
    eviledna wrote: »
    I choose not to eat jaffa cakes whole, I eat the chocolate first, then the sponge, then finally suck the orangey jelly bit until it disolves in my mouth.

I remove the chocolate&caramel from Twixes and Mars bars too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Beanstalk wrote: »
    What about people that dip their chips into their mc flurry's at mc donalds? I've seen it loads and it freaks me out

My ex use to do it. Thought it was disgusting till i tried it. Its nice!

The milk thing is big one for me. Can't drink milk thats already been open and out of the fridge for more then 30 seconds. I like fresh cold milk straight from the fridge on my cereals.

I can't stand the taste of coke from a bottle. I can only drink it from a can or soda fountain (McDonalds).

Also lemon grass in food makes me physcially sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

I have to eat right around the edge of a burger or sandwich before I eat the rest.

I will only drink milk that I have opened myself. If I know anyone else has used it since, I dont trust it to be fresh as it could have been left out for a while and put back in the fridge later.

I only eat one food from my plate at a time, and in a certain order. (My least favourite is eaten first and so on.)

I will not eat without having a drink beside me. Usually I will have a sip between every mouthfull.

I tend to smell my food before I eat it.

I can't eat chips without sauce. Too dry.

I like my cereal soggy.

I bite all the chocolate off a snickers first.

I crave cheese when hungover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Baked beans taste better cold.

Jaysus that's the way everyones dad eats them ha :p

If I make toasted sandwiches I'd have to eat all the crispy bits that break off onto the plate...

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Theres a strange amount of cereal and milk mentions so here's mine. I always have weetabix covered with krispies covered with alpen (I've been eating this since I was about 8) and then milk. Cant stand the weetabix being crunchy so sometimes I crush it up before I put it in the bowl so that when I put the milk in its instant mush. Then I tap all the krispies and muesli down under the milk cos I cant stand the dry thing.

Same with chips - always have to ask them for extra ketchup when I get drive thru in case they forget (which happens a lot).

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭36Degrees

cold chicken and heinz ketchup!! sexy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

i cant eat baked beans just cant bring myself to taste them

the smell of vinega makes me gag...even made me get sick once in school..darned chemistry

if im eating a bounty i pick all the choclate off and mush up the coconut bit before i can eat it

ill eat anything once theirs cheese on it....even ice cream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

i cant eat baked beans just cant bring myself to taste them

the smell of vinega makes me gag...even made me get sick once in school..darned chemistry

if im eating a bounty i pick all the choclate off and mush up the coconut bit before i can eat it

ill eat anything once theirs cheese on it....even ice cream
    That made me pause for a sec;)

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

Dipping chips into milk,don't ask me why but it wa sa regular occurance when i was younger.My brother went one step further and dripped ketchup covered chips into milk which looks rather revolting :eek:
    Also fed by kid brother some dog biscuits that looked like buttons when he was younger,does that count as a strange eating habit? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

darn me and my bad spelling mistakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

not very strange at all but not many people believe me that its nice, cheese and apple sandwiches, yum yum!
    oh yeah i slways try and eat the vegetables in my dinner first to get them over with lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

mc nuggets wrote: »
    That made me pause for a sec;)
    lol, you thought of vanilla, right? What do you mean no? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Sherifu wrote: »
    lol, you thought of vanilla, right? What do you mean no? :o

Caught my eye too

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

aliqueenb wrote: »
    not very strange at all but not many people believe me that its nice, cheese and apple sandwiches, yum yum!
    oh yeah i slways try and eat the vegetables in my dinner first to get them over with lol!

I love cheese and apple sambos - i havent had one of them in years, have a total craving for them now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pheonix Ski

When i was in school i used to live on ham and mayo sambos with a pack of meanies and popcorn in the sambo aswell...... Tastey!

Advertisement