Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Go For It?...

• 26-07-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Theres 3 Spanish students living around the corner from me for the summer.

The last 3 times I've seen them, the oldest one has winked at me, blown kiss at me and has just been generally provocative ... shes tanned, blonde with a slim figure...

This is gonna sound crazy, but................what should I do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,998 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Brendog wrote: »

The last 3 times I've seen them, the oldest one has winked at me, blown kiss at me and has just been generally provocative ... shes tanned, blonde with a slim figure...

About three, maybe four years inside. Might be worth it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

Tell him you like his ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Dr. Feelgood

You did the right thing by running home and posting on an internet forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Two things...first, how old are you? and second what age are they? Because from what I've seen so far this summer, they are all secondary school students...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

Go up and ask them out as a group and then work your charm on the one flirting with you.

Edit. Yes, the age thing first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Just ask her if she wants to see helicopter, if she says yes then bring her around the corner and show her.

If she says no in disgust then tell her it was a real helicopter and she's filthy minded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Make her a Roofie-colada?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Post on boards about it; let them go home; grow older.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Two things...first, how old are you? and second what age are they? Because from what I've seen so far this summer, they are all secondary school students...

should have posted that............

they are the same age as me 18-19-20

I saw them in my local on friday so just wondering if I see the one whos been winking at me, should I make a move

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

pics or gtfo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I saw them in my local on friday so just wondering if I see the one whos been winking at me, should I make a move

You can do what the hell you like for all I care.

Adam wrote: »
    pics or gtfo

yes because thats how guys seduce chicks...

"Hey so..whats your sign? oh wait! *click*....NICE! My forum buddies will really like this!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭wetling

Just go for it, dont mind this age rubbish, theyv prob already peaked in the fertile sense anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Hit that shít :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

I heard fornication is all the rage these days. Maybe give that a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Rylan

Just close your eyes. Think of her. Your half way there.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Look her in the eye and say "Lo siento pero me gusta chicos":D if my leaving cert memories still remain you're a shoo in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

If she's in your age group then don't ignore it. She's winked and blown a kiss at you- how much more of an excuse do you need to go up and talk to her? She's here for the summer and then she's gone. If you don't take the opportunity that's been handed to you, you'll think about it long after she's gone back to her country.

Just go up- be polite and ask her out. The worst she can do is say no, but she's been flirtatious with you so the signs are good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

yes because thats how guys seduce chicks...

"Hey so..whats your sign? oh wait! *click*....NICE! My forum buddies will really like this!"
    you had to ask an internet forum if you should seduce a female, so i'll take my advice from someone else romeo ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

The Mulk wrote: »
    Look her in the eye and say "Lo siento pero me gusta chicos":D if my leaving cert memories still remain you're a shoo in

"Lo siento pero me gusta los chicos"

Could do with some improvement. 82% :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

Brendog: 2010's answer to Feeky Magee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭The Mulk

"Lo siento pero me gusta los chicos"

Could do with some improvement. 82% :p

thanks, better than the E(grade) i got in 1996. God bless the free Linguaphone CD with the Mail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Tilt Gone

Man up and ask her out. If not you'l kick yourself later on in life for not having the balls to do it.

carpe diem and all that ****!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Sounds like some rear end action is the order of the day here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

shes tanned, blonde with a slim figure...

Facepalm.jpg

Kello, hi ham ha hot catalan girl. Hi ham studying the eenglish here hand hi have ha problem weeth ha dirty old boy. He theenks hi was blowing keeses hat him when i was hattacked by wasp. Now he wants mee to go in his helicopter.

What hi should doo - should hi call poleece - he his not nice hand he sweats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭George Orwell 1982

It would be stupid not to take this opportunity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Classic sting routine. She flirts outrageously with you, brings you back to her place for a bit of "hows your padre" and the other two beat you up and steal your pocket-money.

Don't be fooled! Stick to winking alone in your bedroom.

she probably takin the p**s us girls are mean like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

The last 3 times I've seen them, the oldest one has winked at me, blown kiss at me and has just been generally provocative

Dude she is totally frothing at the gash for ye!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

they are the same age as me 18-19-20

Are you sure? have you seeing passport etc that shows her age? 15/16 year old girls can get served easily in pubs especially when they look older.

Dude she is totally frothing at the gash for ye!!!

Common mistake fakearms123, that is actually the foam generated by the thrush cream on warm evenings - it does not taste pleasant. On that note though, it may be worth chancing anyway, some girls use natural yoghurt which is much more palatable, especially if you remember to bring your own honey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Maybe she has tourettes and she's twitching, not winking, at you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

Kello, hi ham ha hot catalan girl. Hi ham studying the eenglish here hand hi have ha problem weeth ha dirty old boy. He theenks hi was blowing keeses hat him when i was hattacked by wasp. Now he wants mee to go in his helicopter.

What hi should doo - should hi call poleece - he his not nice hand he sweats.

Your accent is perfect!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

has winked at me, blown kiss at me and has just been generally provocative ... shes tanned, blonde with a slim figure
    what should I do?

If you can't figure this one out on your own, you need to call the Gay-Police and have them bring you in for questioning :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Ask yourself what would Jake do in this situation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Tender Hoop

fcuk the **** out of her and ask questions later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Nodster

Get in their sunshine - her auld fella might own a bar overlooking a greyhound track :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Dont ask on AH :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

I heard she already has a boyfriend who wears a leather jacket :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

GaNjaHaN wrote: »

Make up a story about how he beat up an old man for bothering him while he was chatting up three Spanish girls who were definitely up for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Go for it OP, you're as young as you feel.

In this case, it's 16.

You did the right thing by running home and posting on an internet forum.

Post of the day much?

nah but seriously lads I'm not gonna go for it. I have a girlfriend.........but thanks for the advice:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Post of the day much?

nah but seriously lads I'm not gonna go for it. I have a girlfriend.........but thanks for the advice:D:D:D

You could have said that at the fcuking start.-_-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

A few years ago, in Spain, I went on holiday to this villa where the only girl around my age was working in a newsagent. For some reason, and before I knew this girl was there, I felt it might be a good idea to buy some illicit photographic material...I was 16, hormones and all, what can I say....

....anyway the girl either found this a turn on or the Spanish are just a lot more sexual then we are as a nation because the next thing I know she's asking me if I'd like a blowjob instead of buying this mag. I taught she was joking so I said yes. And by the end of the week she'd went all the way.:D

So, in retrospect OP, I'd be careful - but if you don't have a partner, which you already said you do - I might have gone for it. Then, there is now the age gap, and that was more the 16yr old in me talking. Hormones, what can I say....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

GaNjaHaN wrote: »

he'd go on about he he banged all of'em while his mate Ray fapped to it...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

The age of consent is 13, she could probably teach you a thing or two!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

'mis cojones estan muy frio, puede calentarlos con su lengua?' - never fails

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Are you sure? have you seeing passport etc that shows her age? 15/16 year old girls can get served easily in pubs especially when they look older.

Fack that. Just roast the pipes off her. That'll teach her.

The age of consent is 13, she could probably teach you a thing or two!

There was a young name named Ray..........

• Advertisement
Advertisement