UPC Down all day..Clondalkin - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

31-03-2012, 20:17   #1
Jim_Kiy
Closed Account

UPC Down all day..Clondalkin

Bit annoying really..rang the customer service and they had a pre recored message acknowldging that the service was down in some areas around Clondalkin and they where working on it..Lucky I have 3g internet( ten euro top up) ..Wonder if they will be reducing my monthly bill this month
Advertisement
01-04-2012, 00:25   #2
mark17j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Kiy View Post
Bit annoying really..rang the customer service and they had a pre recored message acknowldging that the service was down in some areas around Clondalkin and they where working on it..Lucky I have 3g internet( ten euro top up) ..Wonder if they will be reducing my monthly bill this month
yeh mine was down all day too, I live in the village off monastery rd, so annoying... Sat is the day I use the internet most....
All is good again anyhow
01-04-2012, 00:27   #3
Karsini
Abort, Retry, Fail?

Send a message via Skype™ to Karsini
Had a similar problem in Fairview a few weeks ago. Rang 1908 and they had a pre-recorded message of a reported fault in Marino. Came back after a few hours but has gone down again a few times since.
01-04-2012, 11:58   #4
colm_mcm
rotaredoM

If a company has an area fault (they can track which routers are inactive) and it can't be fixed by the consumer, and they know it's gonna get fixed soon, what more can a customer want in that case? Having a chat about it for 10 minutes isn't going to fix it.
01-04-2012, 16:30   #5
ProfessorWeeto
Banned

My upc broadband was down for a few hours a week ago and was down for a short bit last night. Am living in the west dublin region.

It would appear that upc is having problems or changing things all around Dublin so.
Advertisement
01-04-2012, 18:37   #6
rebeve

My connection is flaky today ,Cork City .
02-04-2012, 17:50   #7
illumin

My internet is very bad today. Pages are taking ages to load if at all. Ive done the usual reset modems and what not. It must be a general issue. Im located in south dublin.
02-04-2012, 18:12   #8
starviewadams

Grand here all day in Clondalkin,I'm in Newlands though so could be on a different exchange or something.
11-04-2012, 22:01   #9
mark17j

My broadband and phone was down for the last hour in the village, back now, hopefully it doesn't go again tonight.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion