Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Chrome

Options
  • 21-05-2014 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Every time I enter a password for either my email or facebook etc the developer tools pops up. Anyone know why and how to fix this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Download this, it should help http://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭kevin306

Ha a no for chrome so

• Registered Users Posts: 8,098 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Try a different keyboard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

This relates to Google Chrome, though not to the OP problem. I have installed Chrome, it worked fine for a while, then went down. I uninstalled, then re-installed, same thing again. Is it worth persisting with it, or try another search engine. I'm using Internet Explorer, but it is slow. Any tips appreciated, thanks.

PS Using Windows 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Lundar.

Hi madmaggie, i suggest resetting the browser back to default.

in most case this fix the issue you have been having.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Please do not drag the thread off topic suggesting alternative browsers. This is not a solution to the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I apologise if I brought the thread off-topic. Thank you Lundar for the reply. I got it sorted out, not quite sure how!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

madmaggie wrote: »
    I apologise if I brought the thread off-topic. Thank you Lundar for the reply. I got it sorted out, not quite sure how!

This mod note was directed towards the poster suggesting Firefox, not you :)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭robert muldoon

Up till recently i had no problem creating websites to desktop shortcuts howver i have noticed the 'TOOLS' tab in customise menu is gone so i know of no other way of creatiung a shortcut besides going to another browser like I.E

Advertisement