Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Realistic dream cars that you might own one day.

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Oh Hakosuka, why are you so expensive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

CianRyan wrote: »
    Oh Hakosuka, why are you so expensive?

How much do they go for Cian? I can imagine it's pretty expensive as I gather they are rare. A replica would suffice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

...On the subject of Skylines.... I may just have wet myself slightly. Those are amazing and only add to my wanting an epic 70s/80s era Jap car.

Bejabers that's beautiful. Triumph Acclaim meets an old Camaro! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

How much do they go for Cian? I can imagine it's pretty expensive as I gather they are rare. A replica would suffice.

You're talking €70,000 for a not so pretty one and that price only goes up from here on out. :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

seat-leon-cupra-r.jpg

Seat Leon Cupra R

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

discodavie wrote: »
    Not doing so bad so far , Lamborghini/red fiat next

Ah, so you're the one who bought that DB9. Well wear!
    I'd love to own a DB9 and an M5 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

discodavie wrote: »
    Not the m ???

Haha that one never even dawned on me! I was too busy staring at the Aston
    A lot of thought must have gone into the db part, I would never have thought of that if I was registering it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

My plans are:

Get a 06-07 Mercedes S320cdi ( coming into my price range more every week ) this to be the daily driver. Hoping I can do this one in the next year or two.

For my weekend driving:

Buy my old Ford Focus Rs back
    Buy a mk2 Focus Rs
    96-99 Impreza Sti wagon ( had one before and can't wait to get another)
    Bmw M5

Down the line I'd love a Audi Rs6 avant in blue, however it could be a long time before they're heap enough to buy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,465 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

My plans are:

Get a 06-07 Mercedes S320cdi ( coming into my price range more every week ) this to be the daily driver........

Good plan. Those Mercedes are under valued imo right now. They really are a fantastic car and bought right, would be a very fine car for many years. Sure they can leave you with the odd big bill but overall should be painless enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

fiat_dino_1969_pictures_1.jpg
    Fiat Dino Coupe (preferably a 2400 version)

lancia-beta-monte-carlo-series-2-02.jpg
    2nd generation Lancia Montecarlo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭e92335i

4 doors for kids she says, OK:

image.motortrend.com/f/roadtests/sedans/1307_2014_maserati_ghibli_first_drive/48727090/2014-maserati-ghibli-front-left-view.jpg

Ghibli 3.0 petrol in 5 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Bit of a weird one actually:o
    The Isuzu Vehicross. Imo the original crossover. Generally speaking crossovers now are just cars made a little more beefy. In the 90s Isuzu went the opposite way. The decided to make a SWB Trooper less beefy. They essentially took the body off a Trooper, left the heavy duty chassis, engine, drivetrain, suspension brakes and wheels pretty much as they were and plonked on a small, sleek, 2dr coupe body in its place.
    Mad looking thing:D
    isuzu-vehicross-red-2.jpg
    isuzu-vehicross-black-1.jpg
    isuzu-vehicross-red-1.jpg

I might modify mine a bit though:D
    76364_499930056205_500671205_7661148_7298454_n.jpg

Advertisement