Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mysterious

Options
  • 06-05-2009 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Is there a conspiracy by the mods on this forum to keep Mysterious quiet?. Why does what he say scare them so much?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

oh deary me...

No there isn't. I'm abot 57% positive that the mods here have no ulterior motives and aren't a part of some secret society... mysterious broke the forum charter and he was punished.

Me thinks this thread will be locked.. just like your previous thread about the same thing was locked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭jackiebrown

Me thinks this thread will be locked.. just like your previous thread about the same thing was locked

No PLEASE, anything but locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055550722
    There's a Help Desk thread you'd be better off complaining there.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,290 ✭✭✭✭Penn

No PLEASE, anything but locked.

:D

Why not take it to the Helpdesk? Or let Mysterious take it there. That way the Smods can choose to overturn his banning or not.

I post here cause I cant abide bullies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Jackie, Mysterious broke the rules constantly and has acknowledged the actions which led to his most recent ban.

In future please post your concerns in the relevant forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,290 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Or maybe you post here because you might get support from other friends of mysterious rather than having to face the truth that he broke the rules and got punished for it. I'm sorry, but get over it

Friends stick up for each other, its what they do. I'll post wherever I like and if peeps have a prob then report my post get me infracted and banned then everyones happy. Especially me. Just as I have the ability to post where I like you have the ability to ignore. I know Paddy, you like rules. They make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Friends stick up for each other, its what they do. I'll post wherever I like and if peeps have a prob then report my post get me infracted and banned then everyones happy. Especially me. Just as I have the ability to post where I like you have the ability to ignore. I know Paddy, you like rules. They make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Yup society doesn't needs rules, we'd all be better for that :(

Since you're acting like as twelve year old I was wondering are you twelve?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I knew I forgot to lock this thread!

jackie this is a privately owned site. If you or anyone else wishes to have freedom of speech or just have a general whinge then start your own site.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement