Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car ownership problems

Options
  • 15-07-2014 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I recently sold my old car through done deal . I had moved out of the house I was renting with my girlfriend to move home .whilest packing up everything and moving back home I lost my logbook . When the guyI eventually sold the car to heard I hadn't got the log book he said it was fine as he was using the car for scrap and I should get a replacement logbook and he would arrange to meet up again to fill it in . Everything was fine for a couple of weeks ,that was until I start getting letters from eflow saying my car had been driving through the tolls .i tryed to ring the guy to get him to change over ownership of the car but the phone number is no longer active ... So now I have a log book but no idea where and who the guy is .....what do I do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭Bigus

Ring department of local government Shannon co and explain, you might need to go and get a form stamped in local garda station, happens regularly, don't let Shannon fob you off, have registration number to quote them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Moved to Motors

Advertisement