Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Unkel's BMW for sale!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

maidhc wrote: »
    I read the post as just a declaration that the 7 series we have grown to know (and love?) is up for sale. Hardly a randomer saying "1999 Almera for sale 2000 ONO"
    I agree. And I don't for a minute think Unkel would ever have had a problem with one of us doing the same. That said, it's a miserable Thursday afternoon and a mod has just broken the charter - I mean, honestly, what do you expect?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

E92 wrote: »
    Nappa is just a kind of leather, a more expensive kind of leather if I'm not mistaken.
    Pretty much. It's a teeny bit softer and a whole lot more expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Mods RULZ We are tEh WInSSSSSSSSSSSS! etc./ :eek:

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,775 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Thread locked. Unkel banned for charter violation

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement