Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Party supplies?

Options
  • 14-10-2014 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ordered from the following, or have ye any recommendations for somewhere else to buy?
    I'm talking about some banners, tablecloths, bunting etc. For an adults party btw... Or maybe some of you have gone down the DIY road and gotten creative with your decorations? :) Any advice appreciated :cool:

www.woodiespartyzone.ie

www.partyworld.ie

Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

partyworld yeah , no complaints.

Have you a local party-shop also? Their is even a newsagents in my local town also that sell banners, poppers, etc. You could try your local Heatons as they would've more party-items for sale.

Hope that helps,
    kerry4sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

kerry4sam wrote: »
    partyworld yeah , no complaints.

Have you a local party-shop also? Their is even a newsagents in my local town also that sell banners, poppers, etc. You could try your local Heatons as they would've more party-items for sale.

Hope that helps,
    kerry4sam

Thanks a million, kerry4sam! :) There's a place near enough but the range is small and the items are about 50cent to €1 dearer than partyworld - not a massive difference I know but when you're buying several it all adds up...

Thanks again - just saw your reply now! :o

Advertisement