Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st Birthday Ideas

Options
  • 09-09-2014 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Howye now?
    I'm having my 21st in a few weeks and am just looking for a few ideas on how to make it a good time for all. Don't want to do it in the local pub and serve saussies, be kissed by strangers on a chair and have a ****e DJ. I live in Galway city so if there are any nightclubs or venues that do things a little different I'd like to hear it. If you've been to a good 21st lately tell me what made it fun! All suggestions welcome!
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Howye now?
    I'm having my 21st in a few weeks and am just looking for a few ideas on how to make it a good time for all. Don't want to do it in the local pub and serve saussies, be kissed by strangers on a chair and have a ****e DJ. I live in Galway city so if there are any nightclubs or venues that do things a little different I'd like to hear it. If you've been to a good 21st lately tell me
    what made it fun! All suggestions
    welcome!
    Cheers.
    Whats not to like......being served saussies and kissed by strangers on a chair sounds like a great night....

All rounded off by a bit of "rock the boat" on the floor.... :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

What about hiring one of those river boats I've seen down in Galway? That way you'd only have people you actually want at your party. They have full bar facilities too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

MOD

Moved from After Hours

Advertisement