Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

commute wanted from Adare to Limerick City

Options
  • 29-07-2014 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi there,

I am moving to Adare this weekend and wanted to find anyone who possibly commutes from Adare to Limerick between Monday to Friday.

Living in hope as the bus times dont really suit my working hours, also there is the chance of running late etc.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 jofree2roam

Hi I am still looking as bus fares are too expensive now kids back at school, feel free to message me. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

What times are you looking for, what area of the city, dooradoyle, city centre etc. 100's of cars go through Adare every morning towards the city, maybe you can put a request on the notice board where you will be working/studying....

What times are you looking for, what area of the city, dooradoyle, city centre etc. 100's of cars go through Adare every morning towards the city, maybe you can put a request on the notice board where you will be working/studying....

Hi there,

Thanks for your response.

I am working in Henry Street anytime between 8-9 start and 430-530 finish, Monday to Friday a lot of my colleagues either bypass Adare or come from areas nearer the city.

Thanks in advance
    Jo

Ps would be willing to pay towards petrol etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Stick a sign up in the local Centra or the pubs.

I have done that and know many of them anyway but no joy so far.

• Advertisement

Hiya as of 28/10/14 I'm still searching and have placed all ads in local shops. but I broke my leg so was out of action for a few weeks but any one out there who is willing to accept a female passsenger in and out of the city Monday to Friday normal hours is much appreciated

Hi there,

Thanks for your response.

I am working in Henry Street anytime between 8-9 start and 430-530 finish, Monday to Friday a lot of my colleagues either bypass Adare or come from areas nearer the city.

Thanks in advance
    Jo

Ps would be willing to pay towards petrol etc[/QUOTE]

Advertisement