Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newcastles New Kit for Next season

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Heard that's it too,ain't the sponser changing though;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

To quote Partridge: "Scum, subhuman scum"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

His new squad number:

Prisoner 758349

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

i know i bashed terry recently, but he has nothing on joey.

i dont think i know of a stupider footballer tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

People in glass houses

Jazzy wrote: »
    i dont think i know of a stupider footballer tbh

I might be able to help you out. How about the footballer who missed more playing time than Barton will, all because he couldn't work out that you can't be in two places at one time. Bet he felt well merced, innit.

rio.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

I might be able to help you out. How about the footballer who missed more playing time than Barton will, all because he couldn't work out that you can't be in two places at one time. Bet he felt well merced, innit.

and we have a winner!

Now now Charlie, first that wasnt a dig at barton, newcastles jersey just suits cos of the bars? And I could get into the Bowyer - Dyer incidents etc but lets not because the thread is about Barton and not anything between the clubs. In fairness, no matter what anyone at United has done, none of our players have gone to jail, or exposed their arse to opposition fans, or tried to beat up a bloody child because he supports a club u dont like and gives ya a bit of stick, or beat up team mates or......oh wait I couldnt be bothered.

U know sometimes u have to just accept that there are battles u wont win, why ur battling for Joey Barton is beyond me.
    Cant believe ur actually defending Barton. Sad tbh. Its not like he's a Geordie born and bred either.

Now now Charlie, first that wasnt a dig at barton, newcastles jersey just suits cos of the bars? And I could get into the Bowyer - Dyer incidents etc but lets not because the thread is about Barton and not anything between the clubs. In fairness, no matter what anyone at United has done, none of our players have gone to jail, or exposed their arse to opposition fans, or tried to beat up a bloody child because he supports a club u dont like and gives ya a bit of stick, or beat up team mates or......oh wait I couldnt be bothered.

U know sometimes u have to just accept that there are battles u wont win, why ur battling for Joey Barton is beyond me.
    Cant believe ur actually defending Barton. Sad tbh. Its not like he's a Geordie born and bred either.

Oh don't get me wrong, Barton is scum and his actions are can't be defended, so I won't. And yes, there was the Bowyer and Dyer incidents (note both players were shipped on). But your club is certainly not whiter than white.

There is one thing being an aled up lout, who doesn't know better, kicking the **** out of someone on a night out. But it is another to coldly plan and calculate a tackle, the purpose of which is to cause severe pain and end a carear.

Oh don't get me wrong, Barton is scum and his actions are can't be defended, so I won't. And yes, there was the Bowyer and Dyer incidents (note both players were shipped on). But your club is certainly not whiter than white.

There is one thing being an aled up lout, who doesn't know better, kicking the **** out of someone on a night out. But it is another to coldly plan and calculate a tackle, the purpose of which is to cause severe pain and end a carear.

Ok I never once implied united were whiter than white? Once.

Keane's tackle didnt end Hallands career btw, it was his other leg that ended his career, u might want to check that before u say it to anyone else. But i agree, the fact that he went lookin for him was disgraceful. But I never said anything about any of that, u are the one who brought that up. And I dont believe Barton was aled up when he beat up Dabo was he?

Look I didnt say anything about Newky at all. The jersey suits the joke. Im not gonna get into a United vs Newcastle row with u. Just enjoy the joke and lighten up will ya. No need to get into a stupid row and have the thread locked so others who wont be on over the weekend cant see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭Malmedicine

118eve1.gif

Hilarious and I support them!

The last line is classic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

That is brilliant.:D

Ok I never once implied united were whiter than white? Once.

Keane's tackle didnt end Hallands career btw, it was his other leg that ended his career,u might want to check that before u say it to anyone else . But i agree, the fact that he went lookin for him was disgraceful. But I never said anything about any of that, u are the one who brought that up. And I dont believe Barton was aled up when he beat up Dabo was he?

Look I didnt say anything about Newky at all. The jersey suits the joke. Im not gonna get into a United vs Newcastle row with u. Just enjoy the joke and lighten up will ya. No need to get into a stupid row and have the thread locked so others who wont be on over the weekend cant see it.

Specsavers is calling mate. I never said it ended Halland's carear. I said that the intent behind the actions were to end his carear, see:
    But it is another to coldly plan and calculate a tackle, the purpose of which is to cause severe pain and end a carear.

So I think you'll find it's you who needs to check what they say before blurting it out.

Look, I can take a joke as much as anyone, and if I wasn't a Newcastle fan I would probably of had a chuckle at the gags as well. However, this is a forum, and there is a reply button. That's all I did. I'm sorry I rained on your parade, but the thread isn't exclusively a Manyoo get together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I was wondering how long it would be before the Joey Barton jokes appeared! Very funny stuff :).

Specsavers is calling mate. I never said it ended Halland's carear. I said that the intent behind the actions were to end his carear, see:

So I think you'll find it's you who needs to check what they say before blurting it out.

Misinterpreted. Apologies.
    Look, I can take a joke as much as anyone, and if I wasn't a Newcastle fan I would probably of had a chuckle at the gags as well. However, this is a forum, and there is a reply button. That's all I did. I'm sorry I rained on your parade, but the thread isn't exclusively a Manyoo get together.

How was it ever a "ManYoo" gettogether? Absolutely nothing whatsoever in my post was about United. Not one little thing, other than my being a United fan. It was a post for fans of football regardless of who u support. This board needs more humour threads and less "my club > your club" threads. Lighten up mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Jebus Charlie, lighten up ffs.

It's not an attack on Newcastle, it's a joke about Barton.

Couple of good 'uns actually.

Jebus Charlie, lighten up ffs.

It's not an attack on Newcastle, it's a joke about Barton.

Couple of good 'uns actually.

When you beat a dog long enough, it will bite at anything. As a Newky fan, I have had to put up with alot of chocolate hotdog this year, in fact for the last 4 years.

If I have come over the top, apologies. But I still think my initial reply was fair game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

all because he couldn't work out that you can't be in two places at one time.

lol did you fall for that too? all i'm saying is i would remember a drugs test if an 8 month ban hinged on it. On another note how long is the ban for doing drugs? :D

Advertisement