Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Music Album Art Stretched

Options
  • 22-04-2014 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

locally stored mp3's on my phone running kitkat. playing through google music embedded album art is been stretched and only showing part of album art. is there any fix for this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

If you're talking about the zoomed-in artwork there's not much way around that except maybe putting a thick border around all your artwork to centre it a bit... (tedious)
    It does this with the artwork:
    sKj789tl.jpg

But I use Google Music as the master now, if there's any music on the SD card with weird tags or art I just delete it then pin it back from Google Music, (making sure it's correct there first)
    Login to Google Music and find the album, then click Edit Info for the album/track you want.

Advertisement