Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Music - Public info only

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

Dimithy wrote: »
    Didnt Google kick Grooveshark out of the marketplace, shortly before they released Google music?

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/news/2011/04/google-kicks-grooveshark-out-of-the-android-market.ars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

srsly78 wrote: »
    Ok, results of Grooveshark testing (v2.3):
    Do you work for Google or Spotify or what? Grooveshark works fine for me. You are probably still seeing the effects of the original bug?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

**** no, Google don't pay well enough. I did actually help write an android media streaming thingy, but it's USA only :)

It's not working fine here, that's all I'm saying. I've been using Grooveshark VIP for a long time, have you not also seen all the problems in the past with the android version? I use the desktop version ALL the time, I'm actually a massive Grooveshark fanboi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Fair enough. Anyway, the original point is that streaming works quite well on threes all you can eat. My phone seems to handle the move from 2G/3G without stopping the music either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Good luck in december when that all you can eat promotion ends.

Its nice to have, and hopefully mobile internet will be better and cheaper by the time this gets to ireland, properly that is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement