Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Offer- Wife Visa

Options
  • 21-07-2015 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi all- I currently live in Dublin with my wife. I recently accepted a job offer in the UK. My wife is a non-EEA national and we intend to travel together. Struggling with a few fine details within the process. If anyone can please help with the below, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

1) From researching the gov.co.uk, it would appear that the EEA family permit visa is the correct one?
    2) Following the application process from the gov.co.uk website, you get directed to a visas4uk third party site. Within this process it asks for the EEA nationals EEA Registration Certificate Number. I found a UK application form for this but it appears to be the case that you need to be already working/living in the UK and paying tax etc?
    3) Given the above, how do we go about ensuring that we can both travel together to the UK in 3 weeks time.

Again, I would appreciate any thoughts. Causing us a great deal of stress :(

Advertisement