Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Trim

Options
  • 19-07-2015 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to find parking in Trim for about 24 hours on a Saturday night, would anyone have any recommendations as I don't know the area. Plus an idea of cost would be great.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

From when to when exactly, and what part of Trim do you need to be near?

This might help:
    http://www.meath.ie/CountyCouncil/MunicipalDistricts/TrimMunicipalDistrict/ParkinginTrim/

But for 24 hour continuous parking, you might need to park in a non-metered area. You could park in one of the estates (probably best not right outside someone's house) and walk to wherever. If you are planning to be around for 24 hours, I'm sure a 10 minute walk would be ok?

Edit: Actually, car parks are free on the Sunday, so you could pay for whatever you need to before 6pm Sat and just leave it there overnight without any ticket required for the Sunday. Best place to leave it overnight would probably be the car park behind the Trim Castle hotel - at least there'd be activity around the hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

Emmet Street car park is €3 for all day parking

Advertisement