Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over 30's Pickup Game South Dublin

Options
  • 21-06-2012 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hello,

I am setting up this thread for someone else who is looking to set up an over 30's pickup game in Dalkey. Day is flexible at the moment we are looking at Tuesday night. The hall is €50 for the hour.

Anyone interested please comment and I will send on the details.

Thanks,
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭A fella called fish

Hey,

30 year old guy here in the same situation as yourself. Did you get anything organised for this?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭shansey

hi guys,

did either of you start somethin..would love to get some casual b ball games in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

No wonder Ireland don't produce world class players, having to pay that price just to get a bit of practice in. Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭shansey

Anyone fancy a shoot about on a public outdoor court? It was ok for Jesus shuttlesworth!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

No wonder Ireland don't produce world class players, having to pay that price just to get a bit of practice in. Crazy.

you obviously havent seen what the Friday and Sunday games have to pay for ESB's place in Ringsend so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭arikv

shansey wrote: »
    Anyone fancy a shoot about on a public outdoor court? It was ok for Jesus shuttlesworth!

I wouldn't mind (depending on time and day), have you something in mind?
    Arik

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Guys if ye post in the stickied thread at the top of the forum you'll get the regular pickup players. :)

Advertisement