Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gowran Park Festival of Speed 2015 - NEXT WEEKEND

Options
  • 05-07-2015 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

Just in case you haven't heard next weekend sees the first running of the Gowran Festival of Speed in Kilkenny. It looks like its going to be a great event with everything from classic cars and trucks to live displays on track including Group B cars and James Hunt's race winning Hesketh F1 car.

All the details are here: www.gowranpark.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,473 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

The Klingons are into racing? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

Has anybody else heard about this before this weekend? I'd consider myself a petrol head and only heard about this on Saturday. How have they managed to stay so low on the radar?!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,244 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It's been advertised in Kilkenny, in papers and in some local garages :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭jelutong

The Sunday Independent was reporting it as being on last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Dont know if they advertised it nationally, but i heard about this about a month ago.

Shaping up to be a great event. Hopefully the weather will be nice, will be a great family day out with lots to see

• Advertisement
Advertisement