Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Framing Service Dublin?...

Options
  • 24-06-2015 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Anyone recommend a reasonably priced decent quality framers for paintings done on mdf board in various sizes in or around the Dublin area??

Any info much apprecaited...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I recommend 360dpi in Dun Laoighaire

• Registered Users Posts: 14 South Tipperary Arts Centre

Tiriel wrote: »
    I recommend 360dpi in Dun Laoighaire

+1 very good service

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Dramatik

There is a place above Grogans Pub that does framing, if you're around the city centre. I think it's called Dublin Picture Framing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭Serbian

I've had a lot of things framed over the years. Used to work in a gallery and have seen some hack jobs and some top quality work. My go-to framer in Dublin would be Hang Tough Framing. They're on South Richmond Street, close to The Bernard Shaw.

Attentive, top quality service. They are probably on the more expensive end of things, but if you care about what you're getting framed, then I think it's worth it.

Advertisement