Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man arrested for being naked at home.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭jonsnow

Dudess wrote: »
    In Texas you can indeed shoot someone for trespassing on your property (as was pointed out in relation to The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, it could be argued Leatherface wasn't breaking the law... :eek:)

He certainly had a strong case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah, those kids were pretty damn whingey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

He should counter sue for trespassing.

What were they doing on his front lawn in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Kipperhell wrote: »
    I remember hearing of a guy who was going to a job interview and his shirt had a stain so he decided to change to a shirt he had in his boot. He pulled over and was changing his shirt when a cop spotted him and arrested him for incident exposure.

The lawyer he had said just take the fine as it would be quicker and cheaper. The county or state then changed the sex registry rules a few years later. As a result of that he was put on the sex registry this ruined his life. He was attacked numerous times and hounded out of neighbourhoods.

Sex laws: Unjust and Ineffective

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

He may have been whipping his own cream, and probably wouldn't share.who knows?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

He came down in the middle of the night, made a cup of tea and went back upstairs. The law I believe is if he knowingly exposed himself, he's in the light, mum and kid outside in the dark, he can't see them. He can't be convicted for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Only in America, right Overheal? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Eeeek! A penis!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I was in dublin a few weeks ago staying in my Dad's company Apt on my own, you can bet your ass I walked around naked with a raging hardon!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Banter Joe

Really, all he has to do now is go back to that one's house, wait in the bushes with a camera, and take some pictures of her when she's naked in her house.

Check. Mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

There are different laws for men and women on the whole naked in the house front. By and large taking a picture of a naked woman in her house is against the law. So he would be f*cked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Banter Joe

Taking a picture of a woman naked in her house is against the law.

Oh sheeet...

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Keogg

:eek:Holy sh!t
    i cant believe being naked in your own home is an arrestable offence!!

*runs to wardrobe*

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fitzgooble

was in Amsterdam 2 weeks ago, the bloke in the appartment accross the street struts up to his window, opens it and produces a hash pipe and continues to puff away to his hearts content, butt naked, legend .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I wonder what the guy was stirring his coffee with?

Yes.. he just wanted a stiff drink!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I'd say he has a massive pecker on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

I doubt he'll be stripping off so freely in the big house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

nipplenuts wrote: »
    Worse again, he was in his own home, and seen by a woman trespassing on his property with her child. Seriously, America needs a good f*&^%*&g kicking.

In Before Overheal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I was thinking about this from the other point of view.

Consider: Woman takes the same shortcut every day.

Man notes this and gets nekkid.

Now, regardless of trespass, he is a pervert.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

nipplenuts wrote: »
    I was thinking about this from the other point of view.

Consider: Woman takes the same shortcut every day.

Man notes this and gets nekkid.

Now, regardless of trespass, he is a pervert.

Consider: Woman knew that man likes to be naked in his home, purposely walks though his garden to get a good eyeful - flicks the bean to the engrained memory that evening - feels pang of guilt - reports man to her husband who happens to be a sheriff in the town - sheriff gets jealous because he hasn't been laid (by his wife) in 10 years - throws book at man who just happens to like being naked in his home...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Jaysus but we've all gone a bit Jessica Fletcher in here all of a sudden!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Jaysus but we've all gone a bit Jessica Fletcher in here all of a sudden!

Nobody died.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Nobody died.

Ah a true fan of the show! I dream of one day visiting Cabbot Cove.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

He should sue the b!tch for tresspassing on his land...

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

I was in dublin a few weeks ago staying in my Dad's company Apt on my own, you can bet your ass I walked around naked with a raging hardon!!!

You bet whose ass with a raging hardon ??:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭Kipperhell

David Allen pointed out that if you are a man and you are naked in your own garden and a female neighbour looks in you can be done for indecent exposure. If a female is naked in her back garden and a man looks in he will be done for being a peeping tom.

There is something very strange about the fact they are canvassing the area for other victims and the only one to complain is married to a cop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

I got arrested for indecent exposure in the US. Where i lived had an outdoor community pool & jacuzzi about 5 minutes or so from the house. Mates i went with took my clothes and i had to walk back in my boxers. We had just jumped in on the way back so didn't have swimming gear with us. A patrol car goes by and i end up being brought back to the house for clothes. And then down to the station. Spent hours trying to explain myself. Never got charged or anything but they were telling me i could end up on Megan's list. It was a straight forward fúckin joke and accident. Mates admitted to it but they felt the need to waste taxpayers money i guess by detaining me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Ah a true fan of the show! I dream of one day visiting Cabbot Cove.

I wouldn't visit anywhere she did.
    You can't really be guaranteed to make it through the week without dying..

I always found it odd she never seemed to be accused of the murder even though she was there for one every single day....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Such a pile of wa&k now you cant be naked in your own home?? The people that reported him should be done for trespassing while cutting through his lawn:rolleyes::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Guess he needed to put cream in his coffee

;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement