Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tracksuit nation

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Davidius wrote: »
    I never really understood those crazy people whose basis for disliking certain clothes was because it was 'unfashionable'.

That's not even a real reason!

I know fashion clones :D Please use your own taste lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

caseyann wrote: »
    I know fashion clones :D Please use your own taste lol
    Taste for what? Peas?

Peas are delicious. There's no argument there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Davidius wrote: »
    Taste for what? Peas?

Peas are delicious. There's no argument there.

Damn is that the new thing :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Trekker09

The ones that make me laugh are the tracky bottoms that are tight at the bottom, with a fleck haired gimp wearing a gold chain and a striped Fred Perry jumper with a Burburry baseball cap. Class;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

SLUSK wrote: »
    When I came to Ireland I noticed that your sense of fashion left alot to be desired.
    Only I get the lol from this and your username.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Oh that made me giggle like a school girl!! :D

Schools can giggle...whatever next:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Heh, if you zoom in you can see the blonde on the rights underwear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Abigayle wrote: »
    I'm not wearing a track suit. In fact, I'm not wearing anything.

What are you wearing?

I think that there are quite a few gentlemen (using that term loosely) that wished they were wearing you right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Trekker09 wrote: »
    The ones that make me laugh are the tracky bottoms that are tight at the bottom, with a fleck haired gimp wearing a gold chain and a striped Fred Perry jumper with a Burburry baseball cap. Class;)

The worst is when they have the bottoms tucked into their socks....uggh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I think that there are quite a few gentlemen (using that term loosely) that wished they were wearing you right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

The worst is when they have the bottoms tucked into their socks....uggh!!

you forgot to add the hands in pants that seems to be oh so common these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

you forgot to add the hands in pants that seems to be oh so common these days

keeps the hands warm on those autumn evenings :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

they do it all year around!!!!:eek:i dont get it,how does no one go up to them and say for gods sake man your in public get you hands out of your keks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 xSupernova91x

Great thread OP

Completely agree with you, there so popular among the men and yet they're oh so unfashionable. I'll admit to having a couple of pairs for those lazy sunday afternoons, but never would I go out in public wearing them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,947 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

What annoys me more is the pyjamas bottoms craze among girls. It's so knackerish...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Just on the topic of tracksuits, what would people class as a tracksuit? Matching bottoms and top? Just the bottoms? Cotton tracksuits? Or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭104494431

When I came to Ireland I noticed that your sense of fashion left alot to be desired.

Oh shut up. If you found us all to be extremely fashionable would you be posting about that too? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 xSupernova91x

Just on the topic of tracksuits, what would people class as a tracksuit? Matching bottoms and top? Just the bottoms? Cotton tracksuits? Or what?

Just the bottoms for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TheCandystripes

id love to be able to wear jeans but my natural body shape makes them look crap. im a male but i naturally have wide hips, i'm under 10% bf but ive seen fattys look better than me in jeans.

• Advertisement

id love to be able to wear jeans but my natural body shape makes them look crap. im a male but i naturally have wide hips, i'm under 10% bf but ive seen fattys look better than me in jeans.

dude,you are priceless.
    spend your time practicing being unhappy and that's what you are going to be,unhappy.
    start practicing being happy.you got lots of hints,from lots of people, in your existentialist crisis thread.
    experiment.
    see what works for you.
    learn to enjoy yourself,or not.
    it's your choice.
    don't worry ,be happy.
    :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

they do it all year around!!!!:eek:i dont get it,how does no one go up to them and say for gods sake man your in public get you hands out of your keks

Thats the one thing i just cant tolerate! If they want to have they're hands down their pants they should go home and spend all day with their hands down there!!

You'd be garuantee'd that if i walked around with my hand stuck down the front of my jeans there'd be a few complaints!

ITS DISGUSTING!!

You'd be garuantee'd that if i walked around with my hand stuck down the front of my jeans there'd be a few complaints!

not at all.
    i'd love to see that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Gay?

Says the french man!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

tallaght01 wrote: »
    Don't hate on the tracksuits. Wearing one now. If I'm not in work, and I'm not out at a social even I'm wearing a tracksuit or shorts.

Slag them all you want, but no other clothing offers the kind of ball jiggling versatility that my fookin huge white shiny trackie does :D

Ah now white tracksuits are a different story altgether.
    I often wear tracksuits because they're comfortable and a Nike, Adidas, Fred Perry etc. tracksuit top and bottom is a lot cheaper than a pair of Diesel, CK etc. jeans and t-shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

mars bar wrote: »
    What annoys me more is the pyjamas bottoms craze among girls. It's so knackerish...

Easier access for the aul scratch and sniff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i only wear tracksuits when im lazy cause you dont have to iron them or anything plus there preety comfortable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Says the french man!!!!

1. I'm Irish
    2. I'm female
    3. I'm straight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

The top with jeans and a pair of sambas ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

What sort of bush is that behind him?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement