Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beard Yes or No

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Yes is always the answer. Let it grow wild and free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

Yes is always the answer. Let it grow wild and free.

So then should your answer not be no? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭tastyt

Grow a goatee or handlebar moustache. Unfortunately at the moment a beard is the fashion statement of the wanker!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,676 ✭✭✭✭listermint

tastyt wrote: »
    Grow a goatee or handlebar moustache. Unfortunately at the moment a beard is the fashion statement of the wanker!!!!

A general thought held by the classic bitty beard grower.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭ceegee

tastyt wrote: »

Come next saturday the moustache will be spending a month in that territory

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

When people start telling you there is food in your beard then it is time to trim. That happened to me last week, so I gave it a trim. Should see me through until December.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Well these decisions are not to be taken lightly *strokes beard*

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭sharkfox

Trim as little as possible, I've mine a year now and only trimmed twice... No shape, no style just beard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

sharkfox wrote: »
    No shape, no style just beard

Possibly some of the worst advice I've seen regarding beards, trimming and maintenance is necessary.

KTRIC wrote: »
    Possibly some of the worst advice I've seen regarding beards, trimming and maintenance is necessary.

Fair enough, if you want a hipster beard or one of those new "fashionable" beards by all means trim and maintain it... You can probably get it done in the same place you get your legs waxed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

If it's only for November you wont need to trim it. If your keeping it (it's starting to sound like a pet ) then it will need trimming and shaping. You don't want the homeless look do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

sharkfox wrote: »
    Fair enough, if you want a hipster beard or one of those new "fashionable" beards by all means trim and maintain it... You can probably get it done in the same place you get your legs waxed

Maybe since you just left puberty you aren't quite fully bearded and want to save what little you have :pac:

KTRIC wrote: »
    Maybe since you just left puberty you aren't quite fully bearded and want to save what little you have :pac:

Maybe no... Just not a big fan of the shaper beard. It's ok to keep it neat but all this styling stuff is a bit girly for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,017 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Thinking of growing a full on Bread for November, should I trim it though?
    I give up bread for November. :)

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement