Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marquee wedding reception in Donegal

Options
  • 22-10-2014 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

Like so many, my fiancée and I have begun planning our reception and we're really interested in a marquee reception in October in Donegal.

I've read hundreds of posts on the issue but none are very recent and I'm basically looking to hear of companies people recommend for marquee hire and catering companies in the North /North West of Ireland.

We've never done anything like this before so other essentials we would need and costs related would be fantastic.

Hope you can help us with our special day.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 99peekay

Locations used for similar events would be brilliant too.

Thanks.
    99peekay wrote: »
    Hi,

Like so many, my fiancée and I have begun planning our reception and we're really interested in a marquee reception in October in Donegal.

I've read hundreds of posts on the issue but none are very recent and I'm basically looking to hear of companies people recommend for marquee hire and catering companies in the North /North West of Ireland.

We've never done anything like this before so other essentials we would need and costs related would be fantastic.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 13 99peekay

Locations used for similar events would be brilliant too.

Thanks.
    99peekay wrote: »
    Hi,

Thank you

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Would that not be a bit risky in terms of weather? I'd imagine with poor weather, a marquee wedding could be very cold and damp, especially if you'd be using portapotties where your guests would have to be traipsing outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

Temple house in sligo has a marquee option if your willing to travel. Looks like a beautiful place

• Registered Users Posts: 13,261 ✭✭✭✭fits

October is a good month for an Atlantic winter storm to come in also.

Rathmullan house?

• Advertisement
Advertisement