Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicola McGuire - anyone book her?

Options
  • 22-10-2014 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking at having Nicola McGuire as a wedding singer in the church for my wedding. She has sent me on a list of how much she charges based on what instruments you want etc. But she also sent on a quote for using just backing tracks which to be honest I wouldn't mind as long as they sounded good!
    Has anyone booked her before or been at a wedding where she played?
    Thanks all ^_^:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sixstringwagon

As her to give you a list of upcoming weddings she is performing with backing tracks at and go along and sit at the back of the church and have a listen. Just a suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sixstringwagon

Ask her to give you a list of upcoming weddings she is performing with backing tracks at and go along and sit at the back of the church and have a listen. Just a suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

she's one of the best in the country, I can guess how much it would be with the backing tracks, if you don't have the budget, it wont be a problem. People will be more interested in listening to her than the music. (not to say more interested in her than the ceremony IYKWIM)

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭martinak89

Hi,

I've actually been in contact with her recently and got a list of all of her prices. Very happy with what she quoted me, will be booking her this week ^_^

Advertisement