Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did Dell make a mess of the ispiron mini 12?

Options
  • 19-11-2008 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Well,
    I'v just been on the dell site and after looking at the tech specs whats the point of it?Not the smallest with a 12" screen and moves more into the tablet pc market,Also tesco's have a acer 12.1" laptop with dvd/cd ati graphics think it's around the same price so what are dell thinking of?Are they trying to compete in the netbook market,if so their laptop is terribly over priced,or are they competing against portable laptops and if they are it's seriosuly lacking in specifications?
    Am i just not thinking about it right...Because in my eyes it's an utter waste..

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's the pricing that is killing it same as the mini 9. Seemed like a great machine until the price was announcced. I think they might be relying on their name to sell them as very few people would have heard of acer/msi/asus before and might be willing to spend more to get a bigger brand.

Advertisement