Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung R560

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

From what I have seen samsungs are pretty good. The laptop is more than enough for college work and should be able to handle games quite well. It looks pretty good value for money so I say go for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

At this price, around the €800 mark, are there any better laptops out there?It'll be used for gaming and college work.Nothing too extensive in games btw. Some strategies like Dawn of War, Football Manager of course and some rpgs like Morrowind etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭seclachi

Its got an antibacterial coating.. what more could a student want :pac:.

I think its quite decent for the money, the 9600 is pretty decent as far as laptop graphics go, but dont expect amazing performance in crysis. Its probably a bit cheaper than what you`d get with dell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

using this laptop as I type and it's very good

not a big techie. only use it for internet, ipod and pictures

got it for €650 in Curry's in sept

Advertisement