Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

99 Blade Project -Help

Options
  • 13-04-2009 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Ok so when i got rid of my R1 (clear the finances) to buy a house a few years ago It was like loosing an arm :( so when i got the chance to pick up a cheap 99 Blade I jumped at the chance (friend heading to Oz needed the money) so i went and got a new set of (cheap) Repsol fairings -Savage looking -only never got the chance to put them on - always busy ,so there it sat in my boss's lock up for nearly 2 years now (i know - the shame) ,I recently got to put on the side fairings and try and start her but to no joy,I think she may need either new sparks or ignition pack's ,ive changed oil and filter -basic stuff- and could prob do the rest myself but between work and rehearsals for a show im doing in the Gaiety ,Ive not got 5 mins ....SOoooo Im seeing if anyone would be interested in getting it back on the road for me,engine and fairings etc, for the right price of course ;) Or if they could point me in the right direction to someone who could ... ? Cheers Guys

Oh also should say im in Dublin ! ;)

Comments

Advertisement