Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA PER requirement

Options
  • 14-07-2013 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Is there anybody from ACCA here which could guide me in the right direction for completing the PER requirement. I am after putting it on the long finger, and now want to try and have it updated before going back to study in August. Would anyone have examples or sample answers for the performance objectives/work experience requirements? Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭phoenix99

Hi,

Have you had a look at the following?

http://www.accaglobal.com/en/student/acca-qual-student-journey/experience-employment/experience/practical-experience/per-support.html

You should find all you need to begin working through them there.

Hope it helps and good luck with it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 oh!

Nellsbells wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Is there anybody from ACCA here which could guide me in the right direction for completing the PER requirement. I am after putting it on the long finger, and now want to try and have it updated before going back to study in August. Would anyone have examples or sample answers for the performance objectives/work experience requirements? Many thanks.

Hi nellsbells, had you any luck with your per I need to get my done in 2 weeks and I def had then on the long finger!? Was wondering could you help me out with sample answers etc! Be really appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 amberzohir

wondering did you get them done ?struggling with mine ,would you have examples ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 amberzohir

wondering did you get them done yet as im struggling my self in completing them ,any help with examples?

Advertisement