Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

virtual offices in limerick

Options
  • 02-03-2011 1:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭

Just went off google after looking for virtual office facilities in Limerick area. Of course found some companies offering this, but (what a surprise) none of them gives any indication of pricing for their packages, and I'm not in favor of either sending emails to get the most essential information I'm after or ring them.
    So my question is this - do you know any companies that offers that service and can share the price and/or the range of services they offer (meeting rooms/email forwarding/call answering/fax facility/etc)

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    Just went off google after looking for virtual office facilities in Limerick area. Of course found some companies offering this, but (what a surprise) none of them gives any indication of pricing for their packages, and I'm not in favor of either sending emails to get the most essential information I'm after or ring them.
    So my question is this - do you know any companies that offers that service and can share the price and/or the range of services they offer (meeting rooms/email forwarding/call answering/fax facility/etc)

thanks!
    I have details of pricing and T&C's for 2 Office service companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

www.roselawnhouse.com have a virtual office not sure of the price but they have a real office for 69 a week so im sure a virtual office would be only a fraction of that.

Im sure you will have to ring up as different packages have different prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

www.roselawnhouse.com have a virtual office not sure of the price but they have a real office for 69 a week so im sure a virtual office would be only a fraction of that.

Im sure you will have to ring up as different packages have different prices.

They also offer virtual offices.

http://www.roselawnhouse.com/virtual-office.php

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ithinkimcute

Have you tried http://officeireland.ie/services/virtual-temporary-office-space-dublin/
    They offer professional services such as phone answering, mail sorting and faxing without the burden of physical office space.

The easiest way to find a company that offers virtual offices for rent just do a search on the internet under the terms "rent virtual offices" or "virtual offices". I also found this page useful when I started setting up a virtual office. http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/01/19/virtual-office-software

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Company I work for have been in Roselawn for years. Nice people. No idea on the money I'm afraid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

what the hell wont you ring and find out? Seems pretty strange given the quickest way you could find out is if you ring them!

Advertisement